Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 am
Absolute ZERO help from gameloft
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: Game Won't Load

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am
Hello Daniel,

Thank you so much for your reply to my cry for help which was originally stated as:

"Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?"

Since receiving your message I have reinstalled the game, which I was initially reluctant to do so for fear of losing any game progress (especially having spent so much time making progress through the Global Hunt Event let alone months of gameplay).

Now that I have reinstalled the game, it seems to be working again but (of course ?) I stand to lose all progress in the Global Hunt Event on which I have spent many days ... having now only 1.5 hours (instead of 4 days) to hunt remaining 5 targets) and have been unable to collect daily rewards etc as I did not know my problem could be solved by simply reinstalling the game.

Again, thank you so much for your reply ... ufortunately the many days effort spent on Global Hunt seem to have been all for naught.
no avatar

BillShyu

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:14 am
can't load the every game scene, alway keep in 55%, only can play PVP

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 pm
I'm not happy to start by saying for me this update (what is it 45, if there was a release notes/discussion post for it I haven't seen it) -- is the 'worst update ever' (so far).  Although the problems seem to be slowly decreasing (either actively or coincidentally, but certainly not due to any chgs by me), I wanted as soon as I got the chance to post for the record the problems I've been experiencing since installing this update. 

And although I acknowledge at least one long, long time requested/overdue improvement (re sm sorting), any benefit is lost many, many times over by these new problems.  Although I'm connected across the Atlantic to a server (EUR, guess thts all is available), I surely cannot be the only ios user having problems like this, and maybe there are more posts on FB, etc that I haven't seen.

And any routine fix suggestions, such as reinstall, change this, change that, etc. make no difference and are a waste of time, effort, resources, etc (have seen this kind of update problem before e.g. with updates 33/34 during which couldn't load pvp at all without crash, then back to normal with later updates, so it's not on my end; & tried a couple reinstalls initially this time tht made no difference).

(these are my running notes)
New (never seen before) fatal problems:
- grey/gray screen crash: in-game ad load to grey screen crash (game hangs indef in this grey, not white not black, but grey screen, have to close & retry)
- 100% load hang crash: game slowly loads to 100% (which usu'ly wud be a sucesful load/open of game), hangs for a little, then crashes (over & over & over again)
- multi fail open attempts, inconsistent load/open: game may normal open in one attempt (very rarely) or may load, 100% hang, & crash before opening 5, 10, 20, 50 or even more times over mins to hrs (days?), no matter what is or is not done by me to try to resolve (there's no apparent rhyme or reason, although it seems to be in-game ads trying to load, which load immediately once the game finally opens)
-- a worst case so far e.g., on sun, 11/3, after 0000 gmt roll-over, it took abt 3 hrs of open attempts tht kept havg the same crash loop, ie game creeps open, in-game ad immediately tries to load, grey-screens, have to try again (again, no chgs on my end to resolve, would have been a waste)
- 99+% in-game crash: once do get game open, a usual bad ad loading or attempting to load freezes/crashes game and then back to multiple fail open attempts; the instability/crashing (from wht used to be such a stable game) is incredibly, unbelievable
- in-game ads (for weapons, sms, etc) that used to come only once or twice a day now come up every game open and usually one or more of them crashes the game directly or thru grey screen; these ads are avalanching right as the game tries to open, so either crash before or right after game opens
-- forgot to include that return-to-home screen function (ie by holding down the on-screen back arrow button) causes my device to soft-reset! very concerning response so only tried a cpl times to use this function with this update then no more so dont know extent/if persists (but this didnt happen b4 update)
- problems crop up or reappear at daily roll-over times (ie 0000 and 1200 GMT)

- if this happend on first time trying game would assume its broken and move on, so this loses busn for GL

In case there's a wonder/thought, yes I'd move on if/when could find something comparable without all these problems (for me SF is a great/best game thts being ruined).
no avatar

Alpha~Angel

Windows PC

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:43 pm
havent been able o load gamesince this morning! goes to 67% and stops! I need to finish Battle pass! fix the game already!
no avatar

BijuuMode

Windows PC

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:13 pm
same problem here today....
no avatar

GRRRilla_Ninja

Windows PC

Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46 pm
Windows 10 version of the game, downloaded from Microsoft Store.

My game won't launch past 67% Securing Operation Plans. After a short time I get error "Failed to connect! Please check your internet connection and try again." followed by different error every time glate_16_21 etc etc.

I haven't been able to play for 4 days now. I've tried uninstalling the game and doing a registry clean as suggested from several google search results but still no luck.
no avatar

Pdog

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:05 pm
GRRRilla_Ninja wrote:
Windows 10 version of the game, downloaded from Microsoft Store.

My game won't launch past 67% Securing Operation Plans. After a short time I get error "Failed to connect! Please check your internet connection and try again." followed by different error every time glate_16_21 etc etc.

I haven't been able to play for 4 days now. I've tried uninstalling the game and doing a registry clean as suggested from several google search results but still no luck.

i started having problems with videos not playing, game crashes/ freezes, not getting my rubies from ruby club that i paid for after the update. so i diod the facebook uninstall /reinstall. videos started playing but the other problems remained. then about 5 days after doing that the blankin game went back to the very begaining, just like i just started playing. so i tried the the facebook deal, now all it does is load to 66% and then the same message " glnc_2502_401_".

have sent in cc ticket and as usual no response from them yet. now when i don't spend money on something i don't complain, but i paid for rubies, and battle pass, and i'm **** can't get into my game, and starting to feel they stole my money. there are always some kind problems always,
no avatar

fec319gf

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:40 am
I have Win10 PC. Game will not load today. ERROR:glatg_11  stops at 66%
no avatar

မင္း အဂၢ ဘုရင့္ေနာင္

Windows PC

Tue May 12, 2020 6:19 am
game can not load