Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 am
Absolute ZERO help from gameloft
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: Game Won't Load

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am
Hello Daniel,

Thank you so much for your reply to my cry for help which was originally stated as:

"Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?"

Since receiving your message I have reinstalled the game, which I was initially reluctant to do so for fear of losing any game progress (especially having spent so much time making progress through the Global Hunt Event let alone months of gameplay).

Now that I have reinstalled the game, it seems to be working again but (of course ?) I stand to lose all progress in the Global Hunt Event on which I have spent many days ... having now only 1.5 hours (instead of 4 days) to hunt remaining 5 targets) and have been unable to collect daily rewards etc as I did not know my problem could be solved by simply reinstalling the game.

Again, thank you so much for your reply ... ufortunately the many days effort spent on Global Hunt seem to have been all for naught.