no avatar

cbrum01

Apple (iOS)

Game Won't Load

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:18 pm
Gets to about 50 percent then exits out.  Started today after update.
no avatar

cbrum01

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game Won't Load

Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14 am
Still can't play.

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:02 am
As a several-year fellow iOS player who has seen and unfortunately continues to experience increasing degraded stability over time in loading and playing SF, I sympathize (empathize) for your problem (eg the norm for me has become very frequent freezing and crashing, but SF used to be very stable and playable in the past).

You should submit a ticket (there's various how-to info to do so even from outside of the game) and post the ticket# in your post (CS may not be helpful, but when you can't play like this, its worth trying among other things).

Also, suggest you try reasonable troubleshooting on your end, ie assuming that you're pretty sure this is not an SF server issue (which it could be, have seen so before, prolonged at times), such as device/router restarts and up to deleting/reinstalling the game (be sure to re-login into iTunes/App-store on your device before reinstalling to maintain your game acct).  This also assumes you've tried the basic warm and cold device restarts (as described from a basic internet search), which I try often when the game keeps crashing, sometimes seems to help but who knows.

More info posted by you in this thread may help one of us to suggest a more direct solution to your problem.  What happened right before you couldn't load the game should be considered (if you're saying this started after installing a game update, the update may be the problem, like I had with 33/34).  Also, should be sure you have 4 to 5Gb free storage space (in my experience), and another recent app may be causing a conflict.

But unfortunately too, your problem could very well be on SF/GL's end and therefore beyond your control other than maybe through CS ticket help.  Hope you get it resolved, and would be interested to know how or what happened.

Another suggestion too, search the forum and possibly the web in general for discussions related to your problem, which may give you a solution.

(ps - the loading of game-related ads or otw are totally wreaking havoc on the game causing freezes and crashes currently)
no avatar

peep158

Windows PC

Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:22 am
Why did the base break during the attack of the base.10 I played the game and 6 broken? The Dog Tag is f4597f

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Game Won't Load

Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 pm
Hello everyone,

We are investigating the reported crashes.
We'll apply a fix ASAP.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

cbrum01

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:48 pm
Still unable to play. Losing daily rubes, that I paid for.  Losing progress on campaigns, that I also paid for.
no avatar

Happo57

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:33 am
48 hours ago it started, still ongoing?? WHAT IS LATEST ESTIMATE WHEN THIS IS SOLVED, Please inform your Customers
no avatar

VIPOD

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:11 pm
Same issues since y'day - attempted try's to log in 30 to 40 - crashes 30 to 40 - deleted game, left overnight - reloaded this morning 4 attempted log ins 4 crashes and counting....
no avatar

cbrum01

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:27 pm
Still not working.
no avatar

Happo57

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:55 pm
This is bigger issue than only no access to the game. If this going longer enough, we start to talk about losses in Battle Pass, Mirage Spec Ops, you lose rubies every day when youre not in, you loss all free battle packs and other things from Video Adds, trophies because youre not able to keep your base defense proper way, all allied points from Boss hits and Dominations and alot of time and new resources for getting everything back where is was before this crash, ect, ect, ect.

How this will be compensated to players when this get back to normal ??

these things happen almost every time when game has update !??