no avatar

TROXROCK365

Windows PC

THE ARMAGEDDON BADGE BUG

Sun May 26, 2019 11:28 pm
I got the armageddon badge after playing my butt off to get it , i had it on my A.G. gear set with BLACKOUT AND WRAITH HEAD , went to use it in a clan war today and thought everything was fine , i shot my 3 turns ,the damage meter was showing i was hitting the core the whole time,  we won the war , and when i checked the mesages section ,to see my % damage ,  it show me as zeros damage on 2 turns and did not register the 3 rd hit. Please explain G.L.

kounter

Windows PC

Re: THE ARMAGEDDON BADGE BUG

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:05 am
Did you get any response from GL on this? Because I think they fixed it with a new exploit or bug. Now you can hit a core and you can kill it all by yourself as the Holo thinks that the rings around the core is a base defense and with the gun-gear combo you are using, you can at the very least get 35-40% of damage on a Level 20 core.

GL is providing the exploits now so that hacks do not have to put in the effort and ****. GL will help you do the cheating instead.
no avatar

Bryan Contreras

Google Play (Android)

Re: THE ARMAGEDDON BADGE BUG

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:35 am
Estoy mamado de esas pinches desconexiones acabe de jugar y de 5 partidas para jugar me desconecto 4 benditas veces 
ya estoy hasta la madre con esos fallos 
si los programadores que tienen no saben lanzar algo al mercado bueno entonces que no lo lanzen y ya 
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
ARREGLEN ESOS FALLOS YA DE POR DIOS