no avatar

Night Hawk

Google Play (Android)

Re: Arena Disconnection

Fri May 17, 2019 12:53 am
This is a joke. For every 6 times I play at least once sometimes more ( I have lost count), it freezes and results in a loss. Total BS. Get it fixed or compensate us for not only the 2 tickets  but any consumables we use. The ones we can only get by purchasing with real money. The loss of tickets I can live with because they are free and generate fairly quickly.  But there other stuff we have to pay real money for. Fix it or compensate us or suspend it until you get your S**T together. Unless of course GL will make the consumables available another way without paying money, which I highly doubt.  Happy to continue ripping us off.
no avatar

REAPER1970

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 28, 2019 5:10 am
So I guess there's no fix to the arena disconnection? Getting pretty damn tiresome. Not like the tickets reload that fast. 2 out of ten tickets burned everytimeon the disconnect. Sometimes happens twice per session so 4. If you can't fix the disconnection then fix the penalty to not incur.
no avatar

Evil_slayer

Windows PC

Thu May 30, 2019 8:29 pm
I am having the same issue.  It has happened multiple times.
no avatar

Evil_slayer

Windows PC

Thu May 30, 2019 8:37 pm
Disconnected again......Sheesh.  Really annoying when you can see the guy but can't turn and shoot and then you are disconnected.  Then you are dead.
no avatar

Lachu

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 am
We need to change the way you treat disconnection issues, sometimes it's your server fault, sometimes it's our service provider fault network. Anyway due to various reasons we loose tickets as well points. This is not fair. You can reset the game from beginning
no avatar

MULETAS

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:36 am
Segunda vuelta en la arena y sigue expulsando y para tapar el ojo al macho sale el despreciado mensaje que estoy desconectado con esta vez son 150 veces que se disque desconecta aparte de los puntos perdidos el tiempo que consume es demasiado.

Gato Dilo

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:40 am
since last 'small' update, clicking on free green arrows to jump doesn't work, say 1 out of 2 times, useless.
no avatar

VIPOD

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:46 am
WTF.... 4 games 4 disconnection/crashes and 38 shield losts - even trying the onscreen link "report a bug" times out or crashes the game - are you muppets ever going to get this right - bloody joke ... once again..
no avatar

skateman

Windows PC

Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Hello,

I have almost same problem DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER i cant play the game anyone can help?

DarkLight_ArmMor

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:08 pm
many are not playing the Arena, 1st reason useless badge 2nd high score to comply 3rd bugs are not fixed, disconnection while in the game and jumping in the green arrow without response is too much annoying