no avatar

Arctic Wolf 1963

Windows PC

Error: glnc_2502_401_

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 pm
Every time I try to play Sniper Fury I receive this message Failed to connect! Please check your internet connection and try again.Error: glnc_2502_401_My internet connection is fine what is the problem?
no avatar

M3850307

Windows PC

Re: Error: glnc_2502_401_

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:18 pm
I have a clanmate based in the UK who is having the same issue, but only with the game that he has downloaded from the Microsoft Store. He can play the game through Steam, but he cannot connect the Steam-downloaded version to his FB or Microsoft account...

He can, however, access the game on a different computer, so this indicates that something is wrong with the game installation on the specific computer on which the game was downloaded from the Microsoft Store...

Does anyone from GameLoft have any suggestions and/or recommendations to fix the error?

Thanks, much.
no avatar

M3850307

Windows PC

Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi Daniel, Diana, anyone else who can help,

Has there been any update on this issue? My clanmate hasn't been able to get into the game through his own computer for the last 4 days...

Could you please provide us with some sort of update?

Thanks, much.
M
no avatar

Arctic Wolf 1963

Windows PC

Mon May 06, 2019 4:19 pm
Hello Denis,
Thank you for your patience.
Unfortunately, this issue originates from unstable connection to the server.
Generally, it happens when the connection signal is at minimum.
Try an alternate connection method. Try a neighbor's Wi-Fi (with permission), preferably one with a different Internet service provider.
I hope that this solution suits you. If it can't help, please, answer to this message and I will transfer the case to our technical department.
Have a great day!
Best regards,
Mariana.
Hello Denis,
Thank you for getting back to me.
I am sorry that the problem persists. You can try to reboot your router or contact your Internet provider. I'd also recommend that you clear some space on your device for proper game performance. In addition, you may also try these other steps:
- Upgrade the operating system and the application to the latest version.
- Restart the device from time to time to free up some memory.
- Make sure that unnecessary applications are closed when you play.
If the problem persists, please delete the game from your device and redownload it.
Please let me know the results.
Regards,
Mariana.
no avatar

Dunplaying

Windows PC

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:07 pm
I have now been having this issue for over a week.

I use a Windows 10 laptop.

It has been working fine for years and suddenly I'm getting this message and can't access the Game.

I use  a wireless connection but have recently connected to the Router using a Category 6 netwoek cable. My Router's speed to the internet is 220Mbs download and 12Mbs Upload.

I have deleted the game and reinstalled I have rebooted the Router and the laptop, and nothing changes.

My son uses a PC to play the games and is connected via a netwrok cable, his games works fine.

Any other suggestions to my games working again?

Thanks

DarkLight_ArmMor

Windows PC

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:49 am
the same thing for me 1 week i can't play the game, i rebooted routers, uninstall and reinstall nothing changes even resetting game, i try also changing DNS doesn't work. typically before experienced this problem and reseting the app works for me but now its changes a lot, doesn't work. submitted ticket already with CC Conversation ID: #28493, but still waiting no reply. I lost players in clan because of this.
no avatar

road sweeper uk

Windows PC

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:47 am
have had a worse problem,was lvl 71 then all of a sudden ive been resetted to lvl 2.tried everything to sort the problem but no luck
no avatar

Dunplaying

Windows PC

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:54 pm
Come on Gameloft, anyone looking at this issue?

It's been weeks now and I still can't get on.

I'm sure my clan woul have kicked me by now.

I've invested a lot of time into this game, I want to continue playing but can't because of this issue.

Some help please.