no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:02 am
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

shotgunblues

Windows PC

Game restarted

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:37 pm
For some reason the game has restarted from scratch.  I was playing as "fff329 Mura Masa".  But when I started the game the ID is "fg60hhe"

I use a Dell XPS Windows PC
Desktop Manufacturer: Microsoft
Desktop Model: Windows
Name: @@@@@@@@@
E-Mail: @@@@@@@@@@@@@
Username / Link to the page: Mura Masa
Date when the problem occurred: 04/15/2021
Game Version: 5.9
My game was connected to Facebook, and I tried re-connecting and was not successful.
I have not changed any devices recently
The last time I played was Apr 15 2021 and was progressing in the 3-part challenge. I completed Challege 2 and was starting last the challenge.
Entry ID: 110075099
Language: English
Platform: Windows
Game: Sniper Fury

p)  My progress in the game has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no avatar

rafeets

Windows PC

superb Box titled Free under it when clicked I lost 100 rubies, this is not the first time.
Crash issues in the second room in pvp can never make steaks more than 7 sometimes after the scond it just crashes.
Gold lost from the issue after search then crash then you have lost even eubies in the replay.
Boosts sometimes don't work except in the replay and imagine when it crashes, so you lost your boost and your rubies also.
I have screen shots for before and after but don't see how to attach them here.
Dog Tag is fdc710f
I use a Dell G3 Laptop and there were no problems until all those issues started about 10 days ago.
And for sure adds are not working most of the times.
no avatar

vittorino.tuon

Windows PC

Salve, sono nuovo nel forum, ho perso tutti i progressi cheavevo nel gioco dopo che sono apparsi messaggi  del tipo verifica connessione internet GLNC2501_L01_
Da quel momento il gioco si è riavviato dall' inizio,il mio avatar è Soldato JOHN DOE piastrina:fd1c8d29, ero al 65 livello, non avevo nessun salvataggio nei social e nemmeno in microsoft account, non so se si possano ripristinare.Questo problema è successo tra sabato17 e domenica18. Se mi potete aiutare a capire come fare a riprisinarli vi ringrazio. Saluti e grazie
no avatar

sap-klaus

Windows PC

I lost my score last event.
I played all 3 parts of the event and won.
By betting 5000 rubies, I was able to win all the parts.
The soldiers with rank 11 were removed.
no avatar

cmcstaff

Windows PC

I am having login problems, which I posted to another topic under bugs.

I am unable to login, today. I reset my modem, router, and re-installed the game. I receive the following when trying to login:

4. I play on Windows PC and I can't login (I'm receiving glni, glnc, or glatg type errors)

Really hard to play this way. LOL