no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

new_private wrote:
I can not play SF since this morning because when the game were uploading till 64%, it says failed to connect to the internet. My internet is gong fine, I check my internet speed and there's nothing wrong. I also try to reset SF settings from Windows and even reinstall it, but no effect.

What should I do?

I suggest waiting. Many of us are (currently) experiencing the same thing you describe.

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=707258
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SGT_DUBY

Windows PC

I am experincing the game crashing multiple times a day. I have also noticed that when i am battling in the outpost that when i win i do not get to keep the player i defeted like it is described in the rules. I understand some characters have a buff and cannot be stolen or have a higher chance not to be stolen. But the ones i defeated have no buffs? It is now Feb 3 and still no response to this question.
no avatar

Arumugam

Windows Phone

Not able to play the game

Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:24 am
I'm not able to play the game after the last update I already sent many emails to support team and I raised a ticket in discord also but still the problem is not solved I have a problem in game by using mobile data login issue it is displaying error the error code is glni please help me to play the game I sent a screenshot to you please help this and help me to play the game
Attachments
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png (301.89 KiB) Viewed 729 times
no avatar

Arumugam

Windows Phone

Not able to play the game

Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:25 am
I'm not able to play the game after the last update I already sent many emails to support team and I raised a ticket in discord also but still the problem is not solved I have a problem in game by using mobile data login issue it is displaying error the error code is glni please help me to play the game I sent a screenshot to you please help this and help me to play the game
Attachments
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png (301.89 KiB) Viewed 729 times
no avatar

cecdog

Google Play (Android)

I also have been unable to play lately. Mine appears to be related to a clan that I joined, the instant I joined my game crashed and now freezes at 66% on startup before crashing every time. On Moto G Stylus.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

cecdog wrote:
I also have been unable to play lately. Mine appears to be related to a clan that I joined, the instant I joined my game crashed and now freezes at 66% on startup before crashing every time. On Moto G Stylus.

There is a similar problem to yours detailed here:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=707044&start=20
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Farid27685

Google Play (Android)

game crash

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:18 pm
game will crash when visiting an empty clan
no avatar

Reork

Windows PC

hi, I can barely play. i complete one or two mission or attack in PVP then the game stop and closes. this morning I went to do a drone op and it make the sound of the op opening but nothing happen. If i get a video for a reward after completing a mission half the time it fail to load or it close the game when the video is over.

this is very frustrating
no avatar

Cider1.00tm

Windows PC

I raised a ticket about this and received an auto reply, but nothing since that and no follow up from an agent.

On Wednesday 10th Feburary 2021 Battle Pass Season 33 opened.  I purchased a premium battle pack pass (the one that opens the first five levels completed).  I thought it was strange that the free XP on level 3 was only for 15 minutes as in the last two Battle Passes it had been for 3 hours.  I claimed the 15 minutes free XP for level 3 of battle pass and raided with it.  Another member of my clan commented that it was strange too.  This was about 3 hours after battle pass opened that I claimed tier 3.

12 hours after battle pass opened another member of my clan mentioned his said 3 hours of XP for tier 3.  I looked back at mine and sure enough it said 3 hours too, but I had already claimed it and I only got 15 minutes.

This hardly seems fair.

Cider

[Edit]
The above was posted on 12/02/2021.  The auto response came on 10/02/2021.  it is now 17/02/2021 and I have had no further communication since the auto response and no response to the message posted here.  It would appear gameloft are happy to take my money but not sort out a problem within their game.
no avatar

VandoKJT

Windows PC

Passe de batalha , temporada 33

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:08 pm
Perdi 2600 rubis devido ao bug no passe de batalha temporada 33 no grupo 7, estava aberto para a compra dos desafios, apertei 2 vezes e depois que o jogo saiu e voltou, o desafio ainda estava fechado. Alguém sabe como recuperar??