no avatar

Bassett

Apple (iOS)

My player name is Bassett I had 2 players with the same name, one on my lpad the other on my lphone both have disappeared, I’d spent a long time and quite a bit of money playing thru levels and was top ranked on UKVETS clan. Please can you look into this and restore my 2 players
no avatar

paracrusis

Google Play (Android)

ALLIED POINTS

hello,

about 20,000 allied point disappeared all of the sudden today.

can you help me with that.

ecg603679
no avatar

Fruitzyy Forn

Google Play (Android)

I was play dragon mania legends I placed 3rd in the bliss event and didn't get the pixie dot dragon please help my email is alexmagle6@gmail.com I will be looking for your reply
no avatar

D C R

Windows PC

Any word on what the fix is for the intermittent game crashes? I have reduced ALL of my graphics to minimum, but still have to refresh/reboot the game after each pvp battle, so I could even finish a Battle Pass challenge. Are the servers just overloaded?
no avatar

mworld2

Apple (iOS)

Bug: SniperFury: Battle Pass

Thu May 07, 2020 9:27 pm
I have just received 22 ‘Supreme Packs’ by completing levels 8 and 9 of Battle Pass in Sniper Fury. They show in my inventory but they do not show in the Shop so I can’t open them. Can you help? eh8d39c7d is my dog-tag.
no avatar

blckrhn

Windows PC

Hello there,
During these COVID times I discovered this awesome game. Last couple days when after I send squadmates to ops. and after op finishes I cannot see the results. In HQ interface I can see the soldier and there ise a active result button
 but when I click the result button it returns to my HQ home. I cannot send the squad mate to new ops or cannot XP'up them. This started after I became VIP and used the assistant. I think this is a bug. If this keeps going all my squadmates will be locked and my game experience will ****. 
Hope someone has a solution for this. I opened a ticket but still no answer from support.
Happy Sniping
M.
no avatar

PRKSH

Windows PC

Drone OPS, Arena

Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 am
Guys help me, I  am unable to play arena and drone ops. Game auto closes whenever I open ny of these. I may have to quit playing if this doesnt work
no avatar

greendog5

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon May 11, 2020 12:25 pm
Reporting bug for the arena, was at over 5k points, new season stated I was being promoted to Argameddom group, but you had trouble with arena.  When arena came back up, (I suppose from a backup disk or tape) I only had 2k points and I was the Sigma group.
no avatar

Proban

Windows PC

weapon upgrade ıssues

Mon May 11, 2020 10:11 pm
please, help me
Attachments
weapon upgrade.GIF
weapon upgrade.GIF (555.6 KiB) Viewed 737 times
no avatar

СергейАлександров

Apple (iOS)

Добрый день ,у меня проблема ,которая длиться с 15.12.2019 ,суть проблемы весь игровой процесс ,кроме очков зала славы и чата НЕСОХРАНЯЕТСЯ,теперь по порядку :я захожу в игру Sniper Fury,пишу в чате –мне отвечают,но!!!!мне игроки моего клана говорят :Тебя нет в игре 2:50 минут или 12 часов,и весь игровой процесс не сохраняется,ваши администраторы давали советы:сменить WiFi.LTE .ios android .я всё это проделывал не один раз ,+удалял игру ,удалял iCloud.делал хард ресет телефона,но самое главное : Я ЗАХОЖУ НА ДРУГОЙ АККАУНТ и всё работает на 1000%,перехожу на свой и опять меня нет на СЕРВЕРЕ ,хотя в игру зашёл,эти мучения уже 6 месяцев,вы можете помочь? Или нет?ПОВТОРЯЮ : с интернетом нет проблем!!!у меня есть много видео с проблемой и скриншотов.итог :я не попадаю на сервер,хотя в чате пишу.Good afternoon, I have a problem that lasts from 12/15/2019, the essence of the problem is the whole game process, except for the hall of fame and chat points, is NOT PRESERVED, now in order: I go into the game Sniper Fury, I write in the chat, they answer me, but !!! ! My clan players say: You are not in the game for 2:50 minutes or 12 hours, and the whole game process is not saved, your administrators gave advice: change WiFi.LTE .ios android. I did this more than once, + deleted the game , deleted iCloud. made a hard reset of the phone, but the most important thing: I GO TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT and everything works 1000%, I switch to mine and again I don’t t on the SERVER, although I entered the game, this torment is already 6 months old, can you help? Or not? I REPEAT: there is no problem with the Internet !!! I have a lot of videos with the problem and screenshots. Result: I do not get to the server, although I write in the chat.