no avatar

new_private

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:44 am
Hi! Another "not receiving final reward" happened again to me. I was on the 5th place leader board in Hit List Event. The good news is from the latest events I just don't receive final reward from this Hit List Event. I got reward from Getting Ahead Event as I was on 5th place. So, I think somehow you start to fix this error/bug problem, but not for this one.

If I may say again, please fix it. I've already being 'cheated' for not getting rewards from this event (5 masterpacks!)
no avatar

dsk

Windows PC

I have played Drone Ops/Score Attack/League at least three times now and none of my results are registering. Right now, there's only twenty three people who have played and the league is ending today. There's normally over 100+ results.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

dsk wrote:
I have played Drone Ops/Score Attack/League at least three times now and none of my results are registering. Right now, there's only twenty three people who have played and the league is ending today. There's normally over 100+ results.

I'm having similar issues. It's the worst I've ever seen it over the past few hours.
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

no avatar

Arumugam

Windows Phone

Not able to play the game

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:51 pm
I have already updated the last patch notes after that I am not able to play the game it is reporting error.the error code is glni.please tell me what to do.i want to play the exotic event.please help me
no avatar

Arumugam

Windows Phone

Not able to play the game

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:52 pm
I have already updated the last patch notes after that I am not able to play the game it is reporting error.the error code is glni.please tell me what to do.i want to play the exotic event.please help me
Attachments
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png (301.89 KiB) Viewed 3028 times

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Not able to play the game

Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:21 am
Arumugam wrote:

Have you tried connecting through WiFi ???

not a mobile network ).

Read here....

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=709738
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

no avatar

Arumugam

Windows Phone

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:54 am
No I have no Wi-Fi connection so I play through mobile data after the last update only this issue arrives before that no issue but still no response from Gameloft.
no avatar

Arumugam

Windows Phone

Re: Connectivity via cellular network

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:57 am
I'm not able to play the game after the last update by mobile data.i saw in your facebook page there are many players having this issue so please fix this issue as soon as possible
Attachments
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png
Screenshot_20201213-221758.png (301.89 KiB) Viewed 570 times

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Connectivity via cellular network

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:52 am
Arumugam wrote:
I'm not able to play the game after the last update by mobile data.i saw in your facebook page there are many players having this issue so please fix this issue as soon as possible

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=709738

In April

no avatar

new_private

Windows PC

I can not play SF since this morning because when the game were uploading till 64%, it says failed to connect to the internet. My internet is gong fine, I check my internet speed and there's nothing wrong. I also try to reset SF settings from Windows and even reinstall it, but no effect.

What should I do?