no avatar

lobo123

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:16 pm
lobo123
Windows PC (Microsoft Surface)

instaling my account in this new computer, works perfect but, when I enter the special operation missiones of these days (MORDISCOS DEL ESCARABAJO), it does great until you try to click on any of the missions at any of the chapters, and it DOES NOT CLICK THROUGH.
You can enter the game, the capter, but not the misión, so you cannot play it.
What can I do?
I need to return the othe PC I was playing in. Have already tried to delete and reinstall the game, but same problema.

Simjack

Windows PC

I just had my lost game data restored......Thanks Customer support :-)

My clan dissappeared and when I searced for it I found it but it asked me to join even though I started it. I rejoined and it now shows up but has me (Simjack) listed as an active member and my leader (me) listed a not being active for three days; the time it took to restore my lost game data.

How do I restore or fix my clan data?

Windows 10
Simjack
Clan (Top Guns)

Simjack

Windows PC

How do you use Power ups: keyboard shortcuts or what?
I have 99 each of these power ups in my inventory:
  1. piercing bullet
  2. spotter
  3. slow time
Simjack
Win 10
Surface 2
no avatar

Old Timer z

Apple (iOS)

Daniel
Dog tag #e69fe1hd. I have opened a ticket for a lost game. The ticket number is 16918690. IOS platform. I have sent them all the information they have requested. Wondering why it is taking so long
no avatar

theoldtimer

Apple (iOS)

My names is James wells
I already have a ticket open but have not gotten any response to my issue. I lost all my game content and have been reset to level 1, I need my old account re attached to my current gamer profile.(Current Gamer Profile ( wells8305@gmail.com ) All information should have been summited under the already open ticket.
Ticket number: 16918690
Subject: Re: [#JYB-24278-394] [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Sniper Fury] [Apple iPhone 8 Plus] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Other]
Entry ID 107641118
Name James wells
E-mail wells8305@gmail.com
Language English
Country United States
Platform iOS
Manufacturer Apple
Model iPhone 8 Plus
Game Sniper Fury
Game Version Sniper Furry
Date when the problem occurred 10/10/2018

Device INFO:
ISO: 12.0.1
Serial Number:F2LVFA9FJCM3
IMEI:359401082757615
Advertising Identifier:7FB08F6D26DA4FEAAD2D4C5039725F20
Game Info:
Username: Old Timer
Current Level: 64
Clan: 4 Blood Moons
no avatar

theoldtimer

Apple (iOS)

My names is James wells
I already have a ticket open but have not gotten any response to my issue. I lost all my game content and have been reset to level 1, I need my old account re attached to my current gamer profile.(Current Gamer Profile ( wells8305@gmail.com ) All information should have been summited under the already open ticket.
Ticket number: 16918690
Subject: Re: [#JYB-24278-394] [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Sniper Fury] [Apple iPhone 8 Plus] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Other]
Entry ID 107641118
Name James wells
E-mail wells8305@gmail.com
Language English
Country United States
Platform iOS
Manufacturer Apple
Model iPhone 8 Plus
Game Sniper Fury
Game Version Sniper Furry
Date when the problem occurred 10/10/2018

Device INFO:
ISO: 12.0.1
Serial Number:F2LVFA9FJCM3
IMEI:359401082757615
Advertising Identifier:7FB08F6D26DA4FEAAD2D4C5039725F20
Game Info:
Username: Old Timer
Current Level: 64
Clan: 4 Blood Moons
no avatar

Sergeant Hartman

Apple (iOS)

Modern Combat 5 Glitch/Bug

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:04 pm
Hi managers,
I would like to report a bug which caused me to use assault class even though the main menu showed another class such as Bounty Hunter.For example when I go into a multiplayer match,I will use Compakt instead of Verr Power and Msg instead of FHG.It will stop after a while but occurs again.Please fix this ASAP.Thank you.
no avatar

Nick Ster

Google Play (Android)

nikos4a
e1gf75d8

I finished at 21 position at the challenge today but i did not take the squadmate reward ( 7 level squadmate). First 50 deserved the reward.

What happened? Can you give me the reward?

Lobby A Lover

Windows PC

The dreaded bug that steals rubies instead of rewarding rubies for special ops is back again!  Please fix this problem as soon as possible and reinstate the rubies that have been taken away from me when I was suppose to be rewarded rubies during spec ops.  This bug reappeared after the latest VIP Event began...perhaps there's a link to the VIP Event that triggers the bug!...Please fix and restore my accounts stolen rubies...thanks! Lobby A Lover
no avatar

Tommaso Courrier

Windows PC

Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello Snipers,

If you've just created your forum account and cannot open a new topic, feel free to report any encountered issue here.

Please mention everything you can about the experienced problem - any detail is relevant to us.

Additionally, include your dogtag and platform / device model in your message, so it will be easier for us to look into your account.

Cheers!

Salve!
E` più di un anno che gioco con voi a Snipers e non capisco come facciano players di leghe superiori mai incrociati prima, ad attaccarmi! Potete spiegarmi il perché? Grazie