no avatar

Spitting_Cobra

Windows PC

Mirage Event side problem

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:46 pm
I'd just like thank Sniper Fury developers for yet! another! exposure of their incompetence, truly unbelievable.
problem:
New 'Mirage' event.
Can no longer open supreme packs OR any packs now! in the store since this event has been active.
The preview of possible rewards flickers, and is fixed to supreme packs it seems, any attempt to open other packs just won't work now!

Well done! have any of your developers considered testing? before going live!

A temporay fix to gain access to packs is to click pack menu buttons quickly, I mean really quickly! So you beat what seems to be refresh looping, if you are th Flash this will be easy. You then can open and purchase for that specific pack, moving to other packs you have to go through the same procedure.
no avatar

Lucho2012

Google Play (Android)

Hello!! My name is Luis P. from sniper fury (Android). I oppened a Master Pack but i didn´t get my new soldier and lost my rubies. It would be nice if I get them back or received what I bought...thanks.

Angelhead

Google Play (Android)

@Diana the community manager.. ma'am here is my ticket ID 16771878

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:44 pm
@Shadowspawn, @Spitting_Cobra - The problem with the flickering possible rewards should be fixed now.

@Lucho2012, We'll have to check your account. Please reach out to us via the in-game Customer Care button (Gameloft Live > Customer Care).
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:45 pm
@Angelhead, an agent should assist you really soon. If you don't get a reply within the next 24 hours, please let us know here.
 Game Community Manager

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Angelhead

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 pm
@Daniel, it's been several days already sir. 24 hours is now a short number.. to counting time... Sir please help

Angelhead

Google Play (Android)

@Daniel.. hi again. . I'm back.. still no action received sir

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:42 am
Hi Angelhead,

I can see that an agent replied 1 hour ago. Please check your e-mail and follow the instructions provided.
 Game Community Manager

no avatar

Robin Peterka

Google Play (Android)

Hello all, I have got a major problem when playing the event Mirage. I happen to start a chapter3 or more further, and after first killed NPC the game shuts down, and not allow me to continue it. Dogtag:eh99e 1688, platform android 5.1.1 in game name DarkAvenger.
no avatar

Robin Peterka

Google Play (Android)

Robin Peterka wrote:
Hello all, I have got a major problem when playing the event Mirage. I happen to start a chapter3 or more further, and after first killed NPC the game shuts down, and not allow me to continue it. Dogtag:eh99e 1688, platform android 5.1.1 in game name DarkAvenger.

Forgive me for big letters. I'm new here.