Angelhead

Google Play (Android)

i think there is a payment bug with the new patch28.
my google purchase all did not came through..

here is my message to the gameloft customer care:

i had 4 order  all declined in-game and product did not recieved. all of these orders did not came through. now the gold 

hunt event is ending and a cannot make it because of this problem. i would like for this fund to be reversed back to my 

account a total of PHP 996. please do it ASAP

GOOGLE*Gameloft Inc.
g.co/helppay#GB            -PHP 249.00 REF S755670 Sep 18 2018 

GOOGLE*Gameloft Inc.
g.co/helppay#GB            -PHP 249.00 REF S755628 Sep 18 2018 

GOOGLE*Gameloft Inc.
g.co/helppay#GB            -PHP 249.00 REF S755538 Sep 18 2018 

GOOGLE*Gameloft Inc.
g.co/helppay#GB            -PHP 249.00 REF S755509 Sep 18 2018 

i just intend to order on 1 of this.. not 4 of this.. the repetition only happen because the orders did not came through 

the first time. just reverse them all back to me. thank you

i had patch my game with the new update28  1 hour prior to purchasing.. and this happened
no avatar

Metisse Darkmetisse

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:51 am
Hello,  I recently dis over 600 killstreak , and I randomly lose at 666  is it  a problem for  my  account if I can  lose  it? I got  a screen. Username: Dark.Metisse

Diana Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hello,

@glynfrancis, we're glad that the problem was resolved! 
@Angelhead, could you share with us your ticket ID?  You can find it in the automated e-mail received from our Customer Care team. 
@Metisse Darkmetisse, could you please provide us with more details on your issue? Was your loss caused by an in-game error?

Thanks!
no avatar

Metisse Darkmetisse

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 am
@dania gameloft I lost my streak because  of  a hacker  because it was impossible to kill him.
no avatar

Patricio H

Google Play (Android)

Hola Daniel.
Mi problema es que gane un soldado protector en el evento y no aparece en mí inventario.
En dicho evento termine en La posición 32 de 50. Mí nombre de sniper es Patricio H. 
no avatar

paradoxleo

Apple (iOS)

Dog tag: e77122f9
Apple iOS

I came across a glitch today while using Special Ops in R8-Desert and R14-Mojave Desert. I had started all three missions in each sector. When I logged in a little later it said missions were completed. I think I had some running  from a previous login so I wasn’t surprised. In the completed section I clicked on Result and showed my success and rewards. However, it also showed that I was making progress in the VIP event by spending rubies. I was not rushing any ops that were “In Progress.”  I only opening those that were listed as Completed. All six of the ops I had recently started were in the Completed section (plus a couple of others that I had previously started), but getting the result of some of them penalized me by charging rubies as if I had rushed them from the In Progress section. I had not spent any rubies since the VIP event started, and now it says I’ve spent 1057 rubies. I have no interest in the current VIP rewards, but it took a long time to accrue those rubies and I’d like them back. Please fix this. 

Thank you!
no avatar

Spitting_Cobra

Windows PC

Mirage Event issues

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:03 am
I'd just like thank Sniper Fury developers for yet! another! exposure of their incompetence, truly unbelievable.
problem:
New 'Mirage' event.
Can no longer open supreme packs OR any packs now! in the store since this event has been active.
The preview of possible rewards flickers, and is fixed to supreme packs it seems, any attempt to open other packs just won't work now!

Well done! have any of your developers considered testing? before going live!

Shadowspawn

Windows PC

Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello Snipers,

If you've just created your forum account and cannot open a new topic, feel free to report any encountered issue here.

Please mention everything you can about the experienced problem - any detail is relevant to us.

Additionally, include your dogtag and platform / device model in your message, so it will be easier for us to look into your account.

Cheers!

Windows 10, Desktop PC
In SHOP - BATTLE PACKS: The Battle Pack "Possible Winnings" is shimmering as the page opens in the Buy Master Pack Sale. The Navigation bar at the bottom is a continous loop and none of the Battle Packs can be chosen. Also the Supreme Packs indicate the can be selected and openned but cannot. This occurred as the new Master Pack Sale Page was introduced into the program. Please fix.
thx
Troy

Shadowspawn

Windows PC

Elite dog wrote:
Hi!! My name is elite dog from sniper fury. I was playing at hard core today and it was big glitch, I couldn’t shoot at all and I have lost some of my dog tags and slomos. It would be nice if I get some back thanks

Shadowspawn here - Windows 10, desktop PC - I also have had the same problem and lost many rewards. You are not alone. 

Shadowspawn

Windows PC

Windows 10, Desktop PC

When playing during Battle Pass task was active, I experienced a screen blackout, total inside of Sniper Fury Windows Window for sniper fury was black (could see border of Windows 10). Then as weapon fired saw target health stats. Was using Beholder Armor with Dragon Breath weapon in second room in opponets base - first room I used a sleep grenade. Using Warlord reward for energy, cycling thru opponets repetively.