no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

@Harimurthi

If you read above in this forum, there are several players with the same issue but we ain't ever gonna get any solutions from GL, I've put tickets to GL customer care but no reply whatsover and even if they do reply they never seem to care and would tell same old things like reset/re-install the game, which we already tried. So you can just forget about this game and move on. Only chance is, if you resolve the issue yourself and if you did inform/Post here so that others can try the same steps.
no avatar

d_harimurti_k

Windows PC

Reginald Cousins Bubbs wrote:
@Harimurthi

If you read above in this forum, there are several players with the same issue but we ain't ever gonna get any solutions from GL, I've put tickets to GL customer care but no reply whatsover and even if they do reply they never seem to care and would tell same old things like reset/re-install the game, which we already tried. So you can just forget about this game and move on. Only chance is, if you resolve the issue yourself and if you did inform/Post here so that others can try the same steps.

Im sad to hear that @Reginald... but many thanks for the explanation. By the way , do you still play this game (SF)? with new dog tag?
no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

No, the game's totally locked out, am not even getting into the game to play with a new dogtag. It's stuck at 67% and can't enter the game at all.
no avatar

d_harimurti_k

Windows PC

No, the game's totally locked out, am not even getting into the game to play with a new dogtag. It's stuck at 67% and can't enter the game at all

Sorry to hear that. It seems that I get the same thing too. After wait for 24 hours, the game still lockedout. Excatly at 67% and the same error message show up.
no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

Sorry to hear that. It seems that I get the same thing too. After wait for 24 hours, the game still lockedout. Excatly at 67% and the same error message show up.

Please do update if you have any luck in resolving the issue so that others can resolve it too. It's almost a week now for me since the issue appered. Still no reply either here in forum or their official Fb account or from their Customer care team. 

It's plainly clear that GL only cares about paying accounts, Pay and play or get lost seems the mantra. They just don't seem to care about non-paying customers.
no avatar

d_harimurti_k

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:59 am

Please do update if you have any luck in resolving the issue so that others can resolve it too. It's almost a week now for me since the issue appered. Still no reply either here in forum or their official Fb account or from their Customer care team. 

It's plainly clear that GL only cares about paying accounts, Pay and play or get lost seems the mantra. They just don't seem to care about non-paying customers.

Ive done 3 times update Reg, .... but still no hope at all. this evening @ my local time, the game is still locked @ 67 % loading...

CREEPING_DEATH

Windows PC

Southern California

fd8d07ff wrote:
fd8d07ff

yeah i never got the rewards from clan war.
Attachments
Sniper Fury 9_17_2019 6_08_48 PM.png
Sniper Fury 9_17_2019 6_08_48 PM.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 233 times
p)No Rest for The Wicked....

CREEPING_DEATH

Windows PC

Southern California

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtV8sUNZ_nbPhQ3TjWo ... Rt?e=HbH8y

not getting rewards progression from clan warl
p)No Rest for The Wicked....
no avatar

LashLaRue

Windows PC

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:22 pm
For past 2 weeks the ad Bingo Blitz fails to close properly causing me to quit the game and restart.  At the same time loading of ads locks up and again causing me to quit the game and restart. GL acknowledges this issue but they won't pull the ad. Why can't the ad be pulled until it is fixed?

f2hdfc9c
PC/Win 10
no avatar

LashLaRue

Windows PC

Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:18 am
Regarding the ad issue request for help. I am affected by all 4 issues. 
using standard PC Win 10
f2hdfc9c

Posting here because I can't post elsewhere.