no avatar

squajon

Veteran

Windows PC

Bugs on arena -

a) Not every green arrow spot posible is visible so you can not jumt to these places;
b) Sound problem 1 - If you get almost killed, like 4% life, hearbeats sounds start but if you recover after, even recovering back to 100% the heartbeats sounds dosent go away;
c) Sound problem 2 - If you are playing with sniper instead of assault, every item collected you hear this girl saying you are missing shots lines.
no avatar

nodis

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:53 am
Bug on Arena
Game disconected whem my net works perfectly, it's the third time, and it's a little….in Spanish we say: "tocanarices"
no avatar

Lic.Destructor

Windows PC

Report a bug here!

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:09 pm
How about, greetings, I want to report a cheat or a failure of your system, RESULTS THAT; in the 2 occasions that I face player vs player, against MICHI-TAUCHI that supposedly is a level 1 prestige, when beating all its soldiers, one of its suppressors, does not go out to fight and when searching for it with the activation of the radar, It gives its hidden location, but when you kill it, kill it but take out a last breath that NEVER APPEARS EVEN IN THE RADAR, what the hell is going on !!!!

Que tal, saludos, quiero reportar a un tramposo o una falla de su sistema, RESULTA QUE; en las 2 ocasiones que me enfrente player vs player, en contra de MICHI-TAUCHI que supuestamente es un prestigio nivel 1, al vencer a todos sus soldados, uno de sus supresores, no sale a combatir y al buscarlo con la activación del radar, da su ubicación escondida, pero al tirarle a matar, lo mate pero saca un ultimo aliento que JAMAS APARECE NI EN EL RADAR, que carambas pasa!!!!
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Bullet Skins.

Use to be you could set different skins for different weapons. Now it acts like a global setting when you select skins for them. the weapon skins seem to still set them individually but not the bullet skins. I found this out recently set my sniper rifle's bullet to a new skin it also set my Assault weapon as well to the same skin which i had no skin assigned to..

Polar Bear

Windows PC

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:38 am
这个游戏有很多人作弊。BUG 也很多。经常发生防守队员打不死的现象。

Polar Bear

Windows PC

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 am
这个游戏有很多人作弊.BUG也很多。经常发生防守队员打不死的现象。特别是复仇幽灵,有打不死的现象发生。如何上传作弊或者BUG 视频?
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

PVP - If the protector is aiming his gun directly at you to "protect" the sm that is also in front of you, you cant shoot past that sm to hit the protector... It blocks all the shots despite the protector being higher than the sm... it acts like your still trying to shoot the other sm... ive had to trick it into aiming at another sm just so i could kill it...
no avatar

PadreMaronno-KTM

Windows PC

=12.924pxPADREMARONNO-KTM-ITALIA-WINDOWS SNIPER FURY 
=12.924pxToday there has been a series of RESET progress
=12.924pxresulting in loss of acquired resources
=12.924pxA new bug every day? how is it possible
=12.924pxplaying like this is impossible, I trust in your quick resolution, and for all the progress lost even in reward / compensation
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello Snipers,

If you've just created your forum account and cannot open a new topic, feel free to report any encountered issue here.

Please mention everything you can about the experienced problem - any detail is relevant to us.

Additionally, include your dogtag and platform / device model in your message, so it will be easier for us to look into your account.

Cheers!

How do i report bug ??

half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?

no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

micgp@yahoo.com wrote:
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello Snipers,

If you've just created your forum account and cannot open a new topic, feel free to report any encountered issue here.

Please mention everything you can about the experienced problem - any detail is relevant to us.

Additionally, include your dogtag and platform / device model in your message, so it will be easier for us to look into your account.

Cheers!

How do i report bug ??

half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?

how do i edit profile ie. hide birth date ?