no avatar

Martin C SF

Apple (iOS)

Anyone heard news on fix for this?
no avatar

BrookeHanson

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 am
Hi, 
My game display is off center, it started happening with the update, I've uninstalled  /reinstalled multiple times, restarted in between, cleared cache,  but it's still not letting me do anything. To tap on claim for the daily reward I have to tap a little bit above the button but that doesn't work on certain screens in the game so I can't do anything. It's got a thick black bar at the top, that shrinks the game play area. I'm on the last chapter in the event and haven't been able to shield my base or anything for over two days and I'm afraid I'm going to lose out on finishing the event. The link for customer care didn't load anything, and because of the screen being pushed down because of the black bar I can't see my ID number. Please help.

BlackTop

Windows PC

Catania

The prizes disappeared yesterday

Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:58 pm
Salve a tutti
Purtroppo ieri dopo avermi accreditato i premi che gameloft ha dato per i disagi creati , appena sono rientrato nel gioco non c'erano piu neanche uno
Mi hanno levato i 3 bauli blu i bauli grigi quelli rossi i diamanti
Potete per favore controllare e ridarmi i miei premi ?
Grazie mille
BlackTop

Hello everyone
Unfortunately yesterday after having credited me with the rewards that gameloft gave for the inconveniences created, as soon as I returned to the game there were not even one left
The 3 blue trunks, the gray trunks, the red trunks and the diamonds have been removed from me
Can you please check and give me my rewards?
Thanks so much
BlackTop
no avatar

adrn.magaiver

Steam

Bug na minha conta. ¬¬

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:20 am
My problem is the following every time I enter the game I take the reward and do some missions and stuff, then I leave the game, and when I go back to the game again the process is as it was before, then I have to do it again happens even in the battle pass I wanted to buy the premium package of the pass more like or know that it will not regress also I hope q help me.

Tingler

Windows PC

Hi
Not new to the game but a forum newbiw here (this forum at any rate)
My inventory shows 5 Supreme packs but when I go to the shop to unlock them they are not there.
I know Supreme packs are only available when there is a special event on (which there is now) but they are still not showing in the shop
I am running the game via Windows 10 andI have included screen shots

[img][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50240465746_d02459cd86_h.jpg[/img]Untitled by Jim McCall, on Flickr[/img][img][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50239823983_d01e724f16_h.jpg[/img]Untitled2 by Jim McCall, on Flickr[/img]
no avatar

soldier)(123

Windows PC

Hi,
After updating yesterday Sniper Fury is not connecting with server it is giving Error Code gltewc_3_174, gltewc_3_70 and after repeated retry error code is coming as glgc . Even after reinstalling the game the problem persists. Ian using Windows 10 platform. In my firewall it is showing that Sniper Fury is trying to connect to loopback ip 127.0.0.1 and not the server ip that it used to connect earlier.
no avatar

George Argyropoulos

Windows PC

Hi 
I have a problem with the app. It required an update but would never do it so i uninstalled the app and now trying to reinstall it. 
From the microsoft store i find the app select install but nothing happens.
Tried selecting the PC i would like the app to be installed aand still nothing.
Help please ( my account is old and is installed on othe laptops)
Thank you
no avatar

Tweedle Dee

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:22 pm
I have  Just bought with Rubies  in challenges (VIP Event) and system has given me 2 Cloud protectors instead of two XII Caretaker protectors . therefore cannot upgrade level 3 XII  Caretaker protector now please can his be sorted. regards. Soldier_781947  dog tag f3h8gh5a
no avatar

Red Trev

Windows PC

WHEN I CLICK ON THE FREE BOX TOP left  I am Uunable TO GET THE VIDEO TO WATCH THE BUTTON IS GREYED out  Also SAME FOR FREE SPINS. BEEN THIS WAY FRO A COUPLE OF . WEEKS . THIS HAPPENED ONCE before A FEW MONTHS AGO BUT GAMELOFT FIXED IT AND GAVE EVERYONE S FEW FREEBIES.  Sorry for caps. I tried to send ticket but keeps saying no connection when there is one
game number f1090h2b   windows 10 desktop pc  Dell alien i5
no avatar

Killerplautze

Windows PC

Ich habe das Problem, dass ich im Kampfpass nicht Premium aktivieren kann. Es erscheint immer die Meldung versuchen sie es später nochmal. Dasselbe tritt auch auf beim Kauf von Juwelen.