Attachments
pvp.png
pvp.png (238.66 KiB) Viewed 232 times
no avatar

MrQuezo46

Google Play (Android)

Re: Bug De Aguilas y paquetes

Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:46 am
Hola, Me a pasado que hace minutos compré el Paquete de 10 Paquetes élites a 450 Águilas y al intentar abrir el 3r Paquete pero se crasheo el juego y al volver a entrar Ya no tenía los Paquetes restantes ni las Águilas.

Ayuda porfavor...
no avatar

thomasmikeg@msn.com

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:32 am
the daily free items will play vid's for the rubies...but not for free spins or boxes.....same with vid's for gold during gameplay
f78113fb
no avatar

Kumaranil_1918

Google Play (Android)

India

Hi. My name is Anil. My Sniper Fury username is Kumaranil1918. I just upodated the game today from Google play store. The update was Aug 05. The game isn't loading. Once I start the game a screen appears which says "Gameloft 20 years" and game crashes. I'm unable to enter the game.
I saw that 2-3 users posted the same in the game reviews section in play store.
As per the "Popular/Hot < Known issues", it says uninstall and reinstall. I don't know if I'll lose my saved progress once I uninstall and reinstall.
Please help.
Thanks.
no avatar

Piyaitsapeq

Windows PC

Since the Windows update yesterday, there are no videos or spins, available
no avatar

Sartorius

Steam

Hi,
since the "Gameloft 20 years" update, only the trophies increase in terms of rubies and chests, they are reset at each start. There is no more synchronization between the server and my computer. OS windows 10 20H2 (Microsoft Insider).
I uninstall and reinstall, no changes. What can i do ?
thanks in advance for your help.
no avatar

ChilLi-Flake

Apple (iOS)

Game crashes at startup

Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:31 pm
SniperFury update with version 5.5.1.
game crashes at start,, I have uninstalled it, reinstall, turn off/on device but it does not work and keeps crashing.
i have no access to the game, it is frustrating because I did pay the VIP package and I have 2 days down,, this is not cool,,
​i did place a ticket # 20838439 with a video in attachment. IPadOS 5Gen with IOS 13.6. 
need help,,it seems that it needs another mini update...
Thnaks,
Alex
no avatar

Martin C SF

Apple (iOS)

Hi. Dog tag is e332b6b5.
I took the update for iPhone on 11 Aug 2020 and game crashes about 1-2 seconds into loading. It returns to home screen and despite uninstalling and reinstalling I'm still getting the same outcome.
Please can you resolve or inform me how to self-resolve?  Thanks.
no avatar

Spurs

Apple (iOS)

Hi
I cant access game. It wont load. It shuts down immediately. I have updated iOS. I have deleted and downloaded again.

Tagged Dog

Apple (iOS)

Hi, Is there any information anywhere with this iOS crash / dont start issue? Just like other players, my iOS version crash / dont start. Problem start after latest update. Is this Gameloft or apple AppStore issue?
Any fix coming. Thanks
IPhone XS , 13.6