no avatar

Kenau

Windows PC

Dogtag: f504412f
Windows pc...

Hellow fellow gamers... i got a lot of rubies/event weapon problems last 2 days...
Yesterday, my 3 full backpacks that where counting down , where somtimes having the (FREE) botton...i didnt notice it first 2 times... but they where not free...
Ive made the **** mistake to repeat it, and got fooled by it, i was checking timer how long i needed to wait, saw free to open botton, klikt it, poef 100 rubies gone :( ...

Today i started playing again... had progress on chapt. 9 . 4/5 ,3 backpacks ticking down on timer...
Realised my pc was on all night, restarted him, logged back in... Progression gone. stage 9 0/5.. and no backpacks to open... I have so littel time left, now i do not make it anymore :(>....

sendet 2 mails already, but y no respons. thguht maybe you got a idea :P
no avatar

Silencer BaTaHa

Windows PC

i lost my game save when my pc device starts lagging.When i reopen again,it become the beginner phase. I don't linked to My FaceBook, but i was playing as a guest,My old dogtag ID was b16beae6, my old username is BATAHA, the player level for my old profile was on level 65,my old profile did join a clan name 'TERMINATOR', and my defense was build up by 4 tier 10 squadmate and 1 tier 5 squadmate. The progress for Chapter in my old profile was chapter Egypt, the weapon that i have for old profile was weapon for chapter Bangor,sunblocker and special delivery 3, i don't have any holo badge from arena,as well as PVP mode. Unfortunately,i couldn't deliver the picture or screenshot,but that is my information that i can given.The carrier that i use was UNIFI. My email was EmBang0629@outlook.com.  The game version is 5.3.0b-1085-109833,and my ticket ID is 20415827i humblely request GL to take serious action to solve my issues,it have been 6 days i just waiting action from GL.
no avatar

Pavel2al

Google Play (Android)

good evening! when the problem of blocking my account is resolved, I am an honest player, indicated my id, mail, write thank you, we solve the problem! and silence ... I have bought a ruby ​​subscription, I do not receive rubies paid by me, I do not participate in the life of his clan, in a combat pass .. sort it out, my id ticket ID: 20436789
no avatar

CFeb

Windows PC

Hi. I was playing Castle terror a few minutes ago when I saw that I could open my battle pack for free. When I clicked on free, it deducted 100 rubies from my account. This is so unfair as I am willing to wait that 1 hour for it to allow me to open.  Instead I lost 100 rubies on somethingg that showed free. What happens now please?
no avatar

CFeb

Windows PC

Thank you. It seems to have been resolved. Rubies was returned after sending this message or maybe while sending it.
no avatar

Caco

Windows PC

rabbit equipment damage

Sun May 31, 2020 2:10 am
In Windows 10, the damage of the rabbit suit and the exotic sniper gun from 75000 k to 95 000 k in the Sniper Fury, but remained the same when the damage per minute was 21867 m, please correct here, I am waiting for your return as soon as possible, on ha ha the same damage in her equipment was only as exotic damage anyway
thank you very much.
no avatar

BLADE32

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 am
hello snipers!!I  play sniper fury on PC(windows 8.1) i try to update but i cant find the latest update on windows store.i re-installed the game but nothing change.so the game has stopped me for palying because i cant update it.Anyone knows what can i do?
Thanks
JOHN

no avatar

JMZB

Windows PC

Videos are not working