no avatar

Юрий®

Windows PC

You have a little problem.. I haven't been able to log in to the game for 5 days.. here is this problem and on forum representatives of the game are silent - this is also a big problem.. This shows their attitude towards us - the players of this game.
no avatar

Stuart M.

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:54 pm
I am playing the Victory Day Event but I am now stuck on 121 victories, none of the kills are counting anymore and this also happened yesterday
no avatar

BaZoooKa

Apple (iOS)

I lost all my allied points today. They simply dissapeared from morning to evening. I had more than 228,000 points.
Attachments
E794C76F-8D93-4CDD-A042-033C2EC5ADE9.jpeg
E794C76F-8D93-4CDD-A042-033C2EC5ADE9.jpeg (18.77 KiB) Viewed 3051 times
no avatar

panos4

Google Play (Android)

hello daniel
my name is panos and i play sniper fury about 1 year now...in noveber i have lost all my progres and my account have restore it from costumrer care(the problem was from the game).in 12-1-2020 this issue have hapent again...after 2 months of waiting costumer care have restore it again but not in a date close to the game crass..they restore it in noveber again and i have lost money from battle pass i have pay a lot of time to sending mail to costumer and last of all my progres in the game...it hapen two times and if you belive the 200 rubies and apologies is enought for my problems?i ask in costumer for refund  or unlock this battle pass free and the answer was  you dont refund and the paymend have ben in my new account and the old one  and they cant open this for free......(i have only 1 account and i fell like robe me in this). dog tag e963hcffd.
no avatar

Vader24

Google Play (Android)

Where did he go BLAKE from CONTENT?
no avatar

Izetma

Windows PC

Good afternoon. I have lost all diamonds in my account (more than 5600 pieces). My badge feed19d8
no avatar

paracrusis

Google Play (Android)

Hi! 

The game keeps reconnecting all the time today. 

It seems that can't save my progress.
i paly the dam of doom and i am stucjt at the same level. I play it again and again and again...the fane reconnects and i am att the same level again...
All the supreme packs i win/won disappear!!!!

Is anyone else with the same problem?
no avatar

HS Maverick

Windows PC

i have the same problem. All my progress is wasted every after crash. I hope GL will do something on this...
no avatar

fec319gf

Windows PC

ERROR:glatg_11 loading stops at 66%

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:42 am
I have Win10 PC. Game will not load today. ERROR:glatg_11 stops at 66%
no avatar

paracrusis

Google Play (Android)

The problem persists. The game crashes very often and all the progress is lost..