no avatar

rkstr004@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:14 am
rkstr004@gmail.com wrote:
I lost my earn points 3470 points yesterday...
but today when I checked it reset again 1200 points after update it occurs new defence system.... Many times I lost my points due to bug...
My dog tag: afgg126b
Game name : M@¥£®¡©K
no avatar

freelandtim

Windows PC

I lost about an hour and a half of gameplay this morning that cost me 3000 rubies and a bunch of purchases made with them.     I've reset the game, confirmed there are no updates, etc.     How to I get this looked into?
no avatar

Юрий®

Windows PC

[img][IMG]https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2020/3/16/8d6eb9309300d4a1a2a22301a6f0922b-full.png[/img] [URL=https://hotcrimestory.com]https://hotcrimestory.com/URL][/img]My name in the game Yuri® for the First time I write here, but after updating too many problems and the most important thing is 48 hours as I can not get into the game. At 66%, the download stops and the connection with the game server is lost. My appeal to support number 20005309 my token in the game f5d454e Standard methods like reinstalling checking the Internet connection did not give anything. Even tried to log in to your account from another computer - no changes at 66% loading the game stops.ImageImageImageImageIt seems to me that technical support should consider applications with problems logging into the game in the first place .. Everything else is not so fast, not so critical..
no avatar

+ estevez +

Apple (iOS)

Hi,
I can no longer buy arena tickets. This bug only occurred with the most recent update last week, beginning of March. I had been access that screen previously. Now I see only the below message. I see this whether I have no steam tickets, 5 or 10.

"No packs available at the moment. Please try again later".

Please advise on resolution.

Thanks,
Steve
no avatar

McGoy49

Windows PC

home

I am having 2 problems. First problem is In Warlord. When you complete the tasks, it says you will get 15 min of power and 15 min of triple XP. When I activate the reward after completing all warlord missions, all I get is 15 min of triple XP. This is the second time this has happened. The first time it used up over 240 power points. 

Second problem is with customer support. I read the directions for submitting a ticket, but there is no option on the customer service page to complete and submit a ticket. The customer support page does not match the description in the forum. There is no way I could find to submit a ticket.
no avatar

freezeyarps

Windows PC

I am having the same issue as McGoy49:
Warlord. When you complete the tasks, it says you will get 15 min of power and 15 min of triple XP. When I activate the reward after completing all warlord missions, all I get is 15 min of triple XP. This is the second time this has happened. I used all my power points 250 and then i cannot go any further and unable to increase my XP level

Second problem is with customer support. I read the directions for submitting a ticket, but there is no option on the customer service page to complete and submit a ticket. The customer support page does not match the description in the forum. There is no way I could find to submit a ticket.

Please advise on both and restore full functionality with a full warlord completed missions so i can at least continue with upgrading my XP level
no avatar

Юрий®

Windows PC

McGoy49 wrote:
I am having 2 problems. First problem is In Warlord. When you complete the tasks, it says you will get 15 min of power and 15 min of triple XP. When I activate the reward after completing all warlord missions, all I get is 15 min of triple XP. This is the second time this has happened. The first time it used up over 240 power points. 

Hi. On the first I can suggest 15 minutes of infinite energy should be activated at your warehouse at any convenient time..

no avatar

Юрий®

Windows PC

I think you understand, friends.
no avatar

McGoy49

Windows PC

home

Actually, you cannot activate infinite energy when you want to. Just did a warlord and tried to activate infinite energy. SF would not let me activate it. Ran through all my energy, as it said it would refill energy. Still could not activate it. The infinite energy cards appear to be non functional and hence worthless, like this game is becoming.
no avatar

McGoy49

Windows PC

home

I have 3 cards and cannot use them.