no avatar

mrpep

Windows PC

where do i start..lol
1..adverts..very rarley work anymore.they lock the game up or disconnect me so i have to open the game again.
2..adverts..come on guys go get some new accounts to advertise in the game.ive seen the current one 4/500 times atleast...i just mute it now(when it loads and actually works).
3..i spent the last few days playing the zombie game! saving every part i recieved from the boxes to either go for one big push before it ended or to save them to use to upgrade exotic guns im close to getting or get a head start on the next special game so i can finally finish one and get the gun!.....
the game timed out an it took all the parts i had saved up in my inventory.how is that fair when i spent all that time playing to get them and save them...
I think that once a player has earned them and they are in your inventory...thay should stay they for the player to decide how to use them.
thats it for the moment..lol
otherwise a very good game so keep up the good work
no avatar

SniperBAND422

Google Play (Android)

Não estou conseguindo carregar o jogo. Não passa da tela inicial. Estou usando dados móveis. Alguém pode ajudar e dizer o que está acontecendo? Aparece erro de conexão. Minha internet de dados móveis ótima, de 16GB. Aguardo alguma ajuda.
no avatar

D C R

Windows PC

Tag:f631508e    Platform: Windows PC
Having trouble getting through Mission level 17-Bangor, on all three mission areas. The game will crash in the middle of these particular game sequences. 
Sniper - Mission 06-Aerial Maneuvers 
Assault - Mission 05-Circling In
Story - Mission 03-Snipe Off 
I had tried multiple times to no avail.
Do you have a fix for this, at all?
TIA
no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

d_harimurti_k wrote:
Reginald Cousins Bubbs wrote:
Sorry to hear that. It seems that I get the same thing too. After wait for 24 hours, the game still lockedout. Excatly at 67% and the same error message show up.

Please do update if you have any luck in resolving the issue so that others can resolve it too. It's almost a week now for me since the issue appered. Still no reply either here in forum or their official Fb account or from their Customer care team. 

It's plainly clear that GL only cares about paying accounts, Pay and play or get lost seems the mantra. They just don't seem to care about non-paying customers.

Ive done 3 times update Reg, .... but still no hope at all. this evening @ my local time, the game is still locked @ 67 % loading...

@Hari If you still have the same issue. Try the below solution which worked for me.                                  

Here's what you need to do in order to get it fixed:
1. Go to Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Credential Manager -> Web Credentials
2. Find an entry saved by Sniper Fury and click "Remove".
There may be other credentials there. Do not remove anything else, only Sniper Fury.

Polar Bear

Windows PC

从10多天前就无法进行部落战争。已经通过E-MAIL报错了,但是始终无法解决。请加快进度。
Attachments
部落总部4.jpg
部落总部4.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1186 times

Polar Bear

Windows PC

Very urgent. It's stuck, I can not battle any clan since 12days ago. I have reported this error one week ago, but no any solution for this problem. Please give me your hands. Thanks.

Attachments
部落总部5.jpg
部落总部5.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1187 times

Angiolotto

Windows PC

Arma Pass Battaglia

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:50 pm
Salve con l'ultimo pas battagli ho acquitato queta arma convinto che il suo d'anno era di 24000 k come scitto ma appena l'ho comperata questo è il risultato 20000k perchè??ImageImage
no avatar

hugo.slater@gmail.com

Windows PC

Hello there,
Just need to report a bug with the latest Cyber Dog Gear with Scarab Bite Weapon. The incendiary Fire Counter INCREASES each time you kill an Attacker rather than resetting to full Fire again.
If someone could look into this.
With thanks
Hugo Slater
ff5f1ehb
no avatar

hugo.slater@gmail.com

Windows PC

=12.924pxHello there,
=12.924pxJust need to report a bug with the latest Cyber Dog Gear with Scarab Bite Weapon. The incendiary Fire Counter INCREASES each time you kill an Attacker rather than resetting to full Fire again.
=12.924pxIf someone could look into this.
=12.924pxWith thanks
=12.924pxHugo Slater
=12.924pxff5f1ehb   Windows PC 

Additionally, include your dogtag and platform / device model in your message, so it will be easier for us to look into your account.

Cheers!

Dom Taylor

Windows PC

United Kingdom

Hi
Clan wars timer has been stuck on planning for 24hrs timer is set at zero (No Battle) 

f8h7c35c On Windows Pc

Cheers in advance