no avatar

pilijoe1

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:33 pm
error glnc 2502-4021 dog tag f839df
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Google Play (Android)

Description: Relocation (jump) button is intermittent and sometimes completely dysfunctyional

Reproduction: 1. Play arena  2. Use relocation function

Account info: See below

Other information: I'm not the only customer experiencing this. See this thread (and many others on the same issue in these forums):

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=687977
SF user: SnipeyMcSniperFace Id: (was) a78d2d5 (now) a78d2d5b Platform: Android
  1. ​Been playing SF every day since Nov 2016.
  2. I don't work for Gameloft - I'm their customer.
  3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes.
  4. I'm not on Facebook. I value privacy therefore no Facebook - ever.
  5. I won't send you a selfie of me dressed in latex as a SF character like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

lorttcentral

Windows PC

- Description: The other tribe win as soon as the count down has been ended, our tribe does not get a chance to win. This occured three times or more. The attacking tribe has four active players, which each has fired only one shot .
- Reproduction: I dont know How they do it. Our tribe has more than 4 active player when the clan wars started, but every one has not get a chance to fire a shot!!
- Account info: d5cf02e, Windows PC
no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

Hi, Mr. Daniel, 

I've been trying to connect to my game but it keeps getting stuck with an error message reading. "glnc_2502_401". Need help resolving this issue please.

Problem: Connection Error

DogTag: b1ef5hf
no avatar

Ekualizador

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 am
Daniel,
I've been trying to connect to my game but it keeps getting stuck with an error message reading. "glnc_2502_401". Need help resolving this issue please.I was unistalling and installing the game for two days!!!

DogTag: fd293650
no avatar

Ekualizador

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:08 am
Daniel,
I was unistalling and installing the game for two days!!!
error message reading. "glnc_2502_401". Need help resolving this issue please.

Problem: Connection Error, Check Your Internet Connection (my internet connection it's perfect)

DogTag: fd293650
no avatar

Ekualizador

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 am
590/5000
The problem started when I was playing. Everything seemed normal when suddenly the game was closed and to my surprise when I started it again it started as a completely new game !! level 1 when I was already in level 70 which is very frustrating after being more than 8 hours a day for months playing this addictive game that gave me to close it and start it again and I saw that it was still in the first level and gave me uninstall and reinstall and there came the "error glnc_2402_401" my dog tag is fd293650 
please help me !!!!
no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

@Ekualizador

Me too have the exact same problem. I was playing the game and it crashed and on restart it assigned me a new dogtag and started me out on Level 1, but I was on Lvl 73 in my game. And so i reset the game and tried opening the game again but it gets stuck every time before even entering the game saying error "glnc_2502_401" and my dog tag is b1ef5hf..

Felow players with the same issue like Louis greco/Pilijoe1/Ekualizador, if any of you have got the problem resolved please update here so that others can try the solution too. I've contacted GL care but no response yet.

Mr.Daniel, several players here need assistance on the same issue, please do reply as soon as possible. We've tried the usual remedies like resetting the game or re-installing the game but nothing worked so far, so we need assistance from your side to solve the issue.

DogTag: b1ef5hf

Device: Windows 10 PC

Game Version: 4.9.0.10
no avatar

Florida Jerry

Windows PC

Been playing Arena regularly for weeks.  Two new issues to report:
1. As previously reported by others, "Jump" sticks and it often results in you being shot...
2. Paying the 100 Rubies for a half hour of "2X" started working differently today 9/13/2019.  I find you do get rewarded Game Tokens properly, but the points awarded to advance levels are not being awarded at "2X". Meaning: if you finish a round as the last man standing (i.e., position Number 1), you most often are only awarded 26 points.  Being the first person in a round to be killed doesn't subtract points. so that part of the game still seems to work correctly.

I am playing on Windows 10
no avatar

d_harimurti_k

Windows PC

Dear Daniel,
Im sorry for my english is poor.
After I updated the SF game recently, in the middle of play : suddenly the game was shut down and closed. Sadly, my account was destroy and gone away. I couldnt get my account back. The game opened new dog tag, and after I followed that instruction and change account to b0f296a (this is my dog tag) it coudnt back for some reason. I ve tried many times but the result is the same. than I uninstall the reinstall the game from Microsoft Store : but the game send message with Error: glnc-2502-401-
How can I get my dog tag and continue playing with my dog tag again ??? PLease help me