no avatar

Jillos

Windows PC

My screen goes black during base attacks in the current PVP tournament. Has happened 3 times, I can hear but not see. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no avail. Also am having trouble with adverts which only play occasionally, get stauck before they begin and I have to close and reopen the app. Any suggestions?
no avatar

benitoelcabron

Google Play (Android)

Hey Folks 

yesterday i had a small bug fight with one guy from Red Machiene on 10% Sektor from Domination 

this time i got sick doing it and i will explain you here and once again how simple it is . Mostly all mayor clans except few do it and gameloft sniper fury ****** anti hacking team doesn’t do anything to avoid it 

for faster and easier glitching you need 1 android device , with this you start it. I will call it device ( a ) and your favorite device for sniper fury doesn’t matter if it is android or iOS 

this glitch you can use for gold , allied points , domination , wheel of fortune, invasion on war 

open game from device a 
minmize game on device a 
open game from device b
donate, rush mission on domination, send troops to invasion etc 
close game from device b
open game from minimized device a 
minimze device a
open game on device b
start donating , rushing missions , etc
close game completely from device b

start again as often you want 

and I don’t care anymore if I get my perm ban for telling here everybody how it works 
you guys from gameloft make us sick, only thinking in your ****** profit and don’t care about glitches that exist for ages now. This game become only a mess and the one who better **** wins 

good luck on fixing it 

between . You should look in your ****** codes why it works glitching on invasion, donations, wheel of fortune etc and not on raiding tickets

best regards
no avatar

BabaB1@cksheep

Google Play (Android)

I have been getting disconnected after every 4th match that I play in the arena. 4 games down, the fifth game for sure would hang and disconnect. This happens each and every time. This cannot be an Internet issue at all cos the trend is always the same... 4 games disconnect... As if the system automatically is kicking me out after 4 games.

This has been happening from the past 3-4 weeks now and I dnt know how many points and arena energy I have lost till now. This is very frustrating. Please look into this and help.
no avatar

BabaB1@cksheep

Google Play (Android)

No level 5 not after end of season??

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:36 am
I finished in top 10 in Armageddon arena in the last season. I had my level 5 bot active till the season as on. The moment we started the new arena season ( the one ongoing now) , I lost my bot. I only got it again now once I entered Armageddon. Is this normal ???

Does the Armageddon bot die after the season ends or does the bot from previous season stays in the new season as well?
no avatar

CHARLIE1A

Windows PC

new upgrade and graphics problem.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:04 pm
This morning I started the game, and in ALL combat situations it looks as if I am trying to see a target through the heat from a fire. Wavy, unable to really focus on a target. Is this part of the upgrade? Can I lower this in controls? Not likeing it at all. I have seen the view over a hot barrel before, and this is not it...
 Was this coded into the game? Or just a problem with my laptop?
I have noticed that this is worse when in "Slow Time" mode.
no avatar

Λία Σταυρακούδη

Apple (iOS)

I CANNOT RECEIVE THE 5 CHESTS FROM THE EVENT MASTER MISSION.. I RECEIVED THE DIAMONDS BUT THE CHESTS DIDN’T OPEN. HELP PLEASE! I WORKED TOO MANY HOURS FOR THEM!
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Google Play (Android)

BabaB1@cksheep wrote:
I have been getting disconnected after every 4th match that I play in the arena. 4 games down, the fifth game for sure would hang and disconnect. This happens each and every time. This cannot be an Internet issue at all cos the trend is always the same... 4 games disconnect... As if the system automatically is kicking me out after 4 games.

This has been happening from the past 3-4 weeks now and I dnt know how many points and arena energy I have lost till now. This is very frustrating. Please look into this and help.

I have been experiencing this also. Esspecially after spending 100 rubies on the double perk.
SF user: SnipeyMcSniperFace Id: (was) a78d2d5 (now) a78d2d5b Platform: Android
  1. ​Been playing SF every day since Nov 2016.
  2. I don't work for Gameloft - I'm their customer.
  3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes.
  4. I'm not on Facebook. I value privacy therefore no Facebook - ever.
  5. I won't send you a selfie of me dressed in latex as a SF character like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Rohit0013S

Google Play (Android)

Diana & DanieL of GameLoft,

i started pLaying SF Last 21/08/2019 with DOGTAG#(a3cd440e) that has XP LeveL 56 & Bikini BLaster weapon on Android device (Lenovo K8 Note).
but a different DOG TAG#(a1ab2287) was seen by our Team members in (METALiK DRaGoNS) with the same game name but different DOG TAG#.
we tried to estabLished the game account by connecting it to Facebook & GoogLe. but it changes the game profiLe from LeveL56 to LeveL 8 with different dog tag(a7ggh328).

we reported the situation to aLL SF GL CCS portaLs we know of Last (22/08/2019), but untiL now we haven't recieve any response.
right now am pLaying with the DOG TAG# (a7ggh328) that has an XP LeveL of 27,
but stiLL it shows a different DOG TAG#s(a5eef105) from my game view & from my Team mates screens.
but stiLL with the same game name.

we humbLy need your assistance to resoLve this game issue & get my originaL game profiLe account with DOG TAG# that has the XP LeveL 56 on it.

thank you very much.

😊
no avatar

pashupatastra5532

Google Play (Android)

Hello Daniel....I have lost my account after trending at Level76...was playing this game for last 4 years...and suddenly 2 weeks back it stopped loading on my android phone...got a new phone with advanced config so that I can transfer my account but to no avail it started me from level1 even after logging in with the same Google I'd and password.....feeling very low
after so many years and spending lots of money a
I am back to square one..
Please Please help me.....I used to eat, sleep,walk this game...I hate to start all over again please please...help me bro
my old dog tag was (ab47ce52) and new dogtag is a079fe29

Thanks n Regards
no avatar

Louis Greco

Windows PC

Its going on 3 days now ive been sending in offline tickets but not getting a email that they recieved it . Lets try here its been 3 days now i had to reinstall my game ever since i keep getting error code GLNC_2502_401_ saying i need a internet connection to play . I have reset my modem a number of times . Modem is working fine 110 mbs and 15 mbs . I am using sniper fury version 4.8.0.1 on windows pc my dog tag is FF6692HF . I hope somone can help Thanks