Polar Bear

Windows PC

我们8级核心生命值是50535,为什么对方4级核心,甚至1级核心的生命值都在60000以上。这2天连输了2场,特别是对bold pilot部落,对方的1级核心,生命值居然在60000以上。为什么?请公布每级核心所对应的核心生命值。谢谢。我的军牌号:f2573fff
no avatar

wukongsun

Windows PC

Transactions and merging chests

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:53 am
At 0130 hrs on Aug 7, merging chests in PvP would cause the merging chests to disappear...combat chests 4 to 1 elite becomes 0 and 0.
Also on the event Stranded, 3 supreme chests available to open however pop up appears with transaction cannot be completed at this time.
Chests have been lost and obviously if supreme chests cannot open, cannot complete the event with very little time remaining.
no avatar

chicken_adobo

Windows PC

Hi I am James, just updated my game and my new weapon fron the event just had a downgrade and now i have to upgrade again, used up rubies to rush the upgrades, now have to go do it all over again, 19 hours left for Victory Day, guess i will not be participating, Just informing the team regarding what happend to me when I updated. Thanks
no avatar

BabaB1@cksheep

Google Play (Android)

Hi, after the recent update pushed sometime back, I seem to have lost all the power in PVP. While I am not able.to kill anyone in the arena, I am getting killed within no time. My stats are showing health % as 375%. I have lost 7 matches back to back just at the very start of PVP. There seems to be some serious bug that is ruining all my points and progress.
no avatar

M3850307

Windows PC

Like the last user who posted, my stats are getting changed completely in Arena. For example, 2 days ago, my health was around 110%, last night it went down to 55%, then today it's now at 375%... This I think it primarily due to the Mod Badges getting completely different perk values than before... Can post screenshots of some of what I'm referring to above if necessary...

Cheers,
M3
-----------------------------------
M3.850307
DT #: f748405b
no avatar

SchuettelStefan

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:35 am
I feel the same. The Arenagame has become unplayable at the end of last season. The situation has now become even more acute. I can shoot as I want, but can not kill an opponent. Meanwhile, my character is already dead at the first shot, sometimes right after the start.
Nothing works with the assault rifle, but the other weapons are of little use.
The consequence for me is that it is a waste of time to try a game here. I will not play it in the future.
But that's not all. GL also changes the effect of the weapons during the game. So the last special weapon was taken back from the burning status. This is annoying because I had specially bought a matching armor. It's worthless now.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:42 am
SchuettelStefan wrote:
I feel the same. The Arenagame has become unplayable at the end of last season. The situation has now become even more acute. I can shoot as I want, but can not kill an opponent. Meanwhile, my character is already dead at the first shot, sometimes right after the start.
Nothing works with the assault rifle, but the other weapons are of little use.
The consequence for me is that it is a waste of time to try a game here. I will not play it in the future.
But that's not all.[SNIP]

Note: This bug also posted here: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=658934&start=440#p3785111

Arena bug - circa August 8, 2019 - August 12, 2019

(Aside from the known - i.e. Gameloft acknowledged - issue of previous season rewards not provided)...

In the Arena, after the 4.8.0b update rolled out circa August 8, 2019:
A. player ability appears to be reduced, and
B. bot ability appears to be elevated 

Because there was no change log / published update notes - it's difficult to tell if these are bugs or not.

Rather than typing everything out here again, there's many threads in these forums covering this issue/potential bug(s), here's a list of some of them:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=685345

and

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=686167

and

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=686119

and

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=684779
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

RipJack

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:12 pm
Last arena that completed did not award me my companion bot. Please check and verify. Also had issues with the video but it has improved some but still has issues at times. 

Thank you
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

RipJack wrote:
Last arena that completed did not award me my companion bot. Please check and verify. Also had issues with the video but it has improved some but still has issues at times. 

Thank you

FYI

Current Gameloft response to:
A. Pending Arena rewards issue
B. Current Arena play experience imbalance

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=686211&start=30#p3786111
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Peter Lee

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am
I have not been able to play the Area since the last patch was employed. I am continually killed by one shot from other players and I cannot kill them. How am I supposed to advance in the game as all I am doing now is going backwards? Is there a bug with the Area or is this how it is supposed to be? If the latter, I will not be playing in future. b842ecb. Windows PC.