no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?

i'm new to forum and unable to "find my way around" ie report bugs ... edit profile ie hide birth date.

spent the last few days playing global hunt. seem to have lost everything.

Polar Bear

Windows PC

硬核的数值停在了240B后就不动了,至少有3次白打了,浪费了很多军牌,请修复这个错误,返还我的军牌。谢谢。
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:38 am
Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?

Have recieved absolute ZERO help from gameloft
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:54 am
Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?

I've lost months of gameplay and almost a week of progress in global hunt, in fact the whole game itself.

This sent me on a convoluted journey through the web in efforts to contact gameloft.

After registering concerns through every means available, I have received ZERO replies and absolutely ZERO help from gameloft in any way.
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Hello Daniel,

Thank you so much for your reply to my cry for help which was originally stated as:

"Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?"

Since receiving your message I have reinstalled the game, which I was initially reluctant to do so for fear of losing any game progress (especially having spent so much time making progress through the Global Hunt Event let alone months of gameplay).

Now that I have reinstalled the game, it seems to be working again but (of course ?) I stand to lose all progress in the Global Hunt Event on which I have spent many days ... having now only 1.5 hours (instead of 4 days) to hunt remaining 5 targets) and have been unable to collect daily rewards etc as I did not know my problem could be solved by simply reinstalling the game.

Again, thank you so much for your reply ... ufortunately the many days effort spent on Global Hunt seem to have been all for naught.
no avatar

Kadir Özaktas

Apple (iOS)

Hallo,
ich bin kadir öz, im Spiel haben wir von Bob gelernt wie man mit Arena Waffen  railgun Waffe den core attackiert. Sie haben es bei uns gemacht doch die Techniker haben die Spieler nur für paar Tage blockiert. Ich bin genauso für 7 Tage gesperrt! Denn Grund kann mir das Team nicht sagen. Ich bin bereit diese bug aufzuklären.
ich würde gern ein Video machen, wenn ich wieder spielen kann.
no avatar

BabaB1@cksheep

Google Play (Android)

BOT DISAPPEARED

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 am
My Armageddon BOT does not show up in my war room :(
Despite of me getting into Armageddon zone, my bot is not active for some reasons. It showed up for sometime and then automatically disappeared. My nickname also keeps getting changed automatically. Every now and then I need to go back to settings and then change it.

Please help me get my BOT back.
no avatar

MyBad

Windows PC

I'm not getting credit for damage to a raid boss in Battle Pass or Warlord.
Dogtag - f3c4cc7a
Platform - Windows PC
 I have not submitted a ticket to CC about this issue
no avatar

Sharkdog Brewing

Windows PC

I have been playing on my PC and installed on my laptop and my game reverted to the start. I uninstalled but cant get my level back. Help......
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

CRASH RESET PROGRESS BUG!!

Last 2 days ive had this happen.. thought it was a fluke yesterday but happened again today... Yesterday it happened when i was playing pvp.. today it happened when i was doing the current exotic event.. I had upgraded the gun when i got up and rest my base defenses since they ran out while i was sleeping.. played the first 3 events of chapter 5 along with some pvp's... then went off to cook something... came back played the last 2 events of chapter 5 to complete it and an extra one to refill the chest count...

went to go check my base again after finishing the event game crashes... when i log back in again all progress lost for the day... base defenses arent set and events back to where it was when i started this morning... on top of that the black markets changed and lost the items i also bought with gold from there..