no avatar

Kiwi-957550

Windows PC

Issue with Arena play:
Sound effects for heart rate and jet pack are occasionally staying on during game play.

on low health heart beat is playing but stays on regardless of health level as the game progresses, health and shield both at 100% and multiple other health tokens recovered but heart beat continues to play.

Jet pack sound effect remains playing after jump is finished, this is blocking out all other jet pack sound effects during play. Usually happens if jump button is hit several times to get the jump to occure.

Dog Tag: bffcf48
no avatar

Kiwi-957550

Windows PC

Issue with Arena play:
Sound effects for heart rate and jet pack are occasionally staying on during game play.

on low health heart beat is playing but stays on regardless of health level as the game progresses, health and shield both at 100% and multiple other health tokens recovered but heart beat continues to play.

Jet pack sound effect remains playing after jump is finished, this is blocking out all other jet pack sound effects during play. Usually happens if jump button is hit several times to get the jump to occure.

Dog Tag: bffcf48
no avatar

Evil_slayer

Windows PC

I am getting disconnected from the arena.  I can see the opponent in front of me but can't move, life bar does not go down and it says disconnected in right hand side of screen.
no avatar

Blackie457

Windows PC

Hi Daniel, I'm once again missing the new event. This one is "headcount" I missed the "hitlist" event a few days ago. I did contact customer care and they told me to upgrade my OS to Win 10, which was already installed on my machine when I bought it straight out of the box. I have deleted the game from my computer and re-installed the game. My dog tag is f26f655f. So the headcount event is still missing from my game client. Just so you don't have to ask, Win 10 has been upgraded to v 1809, build 17763.529. I'm running the game on an alienware17 R4, quad core 172.80GHZ with 16GB of RAM, NVidia GeForce CTX 1070 with 8GB of RAM on the video card. I really don't want to miss another event, and customer care can't seem to tell me why this is happening. If you can help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Update #1 So another event Lock N Load is now underway, another customer care ticket created. Still no resolution. Beginning to feel rather disappointed.
Update #2 received an email from Max with customer care, with instructions to do what I've already done, i.e. delete the game and re-install it. That didn't work. replied back.
Update #3. received an email from Olga with customer care. There is no "fix". Events will continue to roll out in which I won't be able to participate, until the Gameloft servers decide to push an update to my game client. Aparently no compensation will be forthcoming either. That's really disappointing. Players are dependant on receiving items from these events to upgrade bases, etc. If your account isn't lucky enough to be receiving these update pushes, then it's too bad. You just miss out and fall further behind in your game progress.
no avatar

Arin

Windows PC

Re: New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:20 am
Hi ! why you had an ad, which promised 9 star Elijah, if you play Vip Event. I played it end but I got only 8 star Elijah. This Ad lied for players!
How I can sent print screens to you from Ad and that I used over 10000 rubies ?
no avatar

Laoying Yu

Windows PC

Bug arena - Start game out of the sand

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Start game out of the sand. Does not let perform jump.
no avatar

M3850307

Windows PC

Hi Daniel,

I ran into a pretty big issue today in PvP. Battling a Level 9* Protector in a PvP Battle causes a massive glitch in the game that causes the Protector to drop their protecting device, then the Protector cannot be killed, and you ultimately cannot win the PvP Battle. I have video capture of this in the PvP Battle. It happened twice; when I lost, I bought a retry, and it happened again. The second time around the 9* Protector dropped the protecting device, then was automatically killed. Then his death spawned a flashbang device that would continuously go off but only in the audio. The video of the flash wouldn't occur, and you could not destroy the device...

Is there any way for me to get back the rubies I spent as well as my win streak?

Thanks, much.
M3
DogTag: f748405b
Attachments
PvP Glitch - 9-Star Protector.jpg
PvP Glitch - 9-Star Protector.jpg (333.16 KiB) Viewed 248 times
no avatar

TWG

Windows PC

When a Patriot assassin of 7.5k or more approaches me I put as many as 24 shots(3 clips) with Contagion/AV and don't even scratch the shield. He then kills me. There is something wrong with that play. f380ceea. Around 10:45am PST
no avatar

Mudd

Windows PC

Can't open a new topic

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:54 am
I cant find the method that will enable me to create a new post about gear sets. I would like to pass on a few ideas which will improve weapon and gear set selection that will vastly improve the current method. I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards
Chris
no avatar

cbrum01

Apple (iOS)

Game won't load...

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:32 pm
Gets to 54%, then exits...started with today's update.