Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

New to the forum? - Report a bug here!

Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:53 pm
Hello Snipers,

If you've just created your forum account and cannot open a new topic, feel free to report any encountered issue here.

Please mention everything you can about the experienced problem - any detail is relevant to us.

Additionally, include your dogtag and platform / device model in your message, so it will be easier for us to look into your account.

Cheers!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

Elite dog

Apple (iOS)

Hi!! My name is elite dog from sniper fury. I was playing at hard core today and it was big glitch, I couldn’t shoot at all and I have lost some of my dog tags and slomos. It would be nice if I get some back thanks

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 am
Hi Elite dog,

I recommend you to contact us via Customer Care in-game button. We'll further look into this, but please also let me know what weapon were you using and your dogtag+platform.

Also, you were not able to shoot? Or the core wasn't taking damage?

Game Community Manager

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

spaz1100

Windows PC

hi Daniel from gameloft. I have an issue with tier 5 in the battle pass. my dog tag is f9dc7egf and I'm on a windows platform. the problem I have is that when I use my piercing bullets, the game isn't counting them.

GuitarProDave

Windows PC

Cannot claim daily reward in the last day

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:58 am
I have been trying to claim my daily reward for almost 24 hours now and when I click on "claim" it does nothing.  This has never happened before and I have less than 1 hour to claim my "daily Reward".  I screenshot a video of this happening.  I can't play the game due to this problem.  It just gets stuck on the "claim daily reward" link.  I wish I could send you the screenshots but I don't know how to upload this for you. (happened 9/14/2018
Attachments
Sniper Fury 9_15_2018 6_48_08 PM 2 .jpg
Clicking does nothing
Sniper Fury 9_15_2018 6_48_08 PM 2 .jpg (104.45 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
World Of Tanks is my other game....
no avatar

glynfrancis

Windows PC

I cannot change weapons for base attacks
no avatar

__relentless__

Windows PC

My tier 7 assassin disappeared last night.  A lot of time and effort went into getting it, and if it was on a time limit, I was not aware.  My dog tag is f281g96a
no avatar

__relentless__

Windows PC

If this issue is not resolved... this will be the last Gameloft game I ever play.  I've had so many issues with this company/server, and invested thousands of dollars, but I assure you this will be my last.  A good PS3/4 game costs $70.  Why should I keep playing your game? wrote:
My tier 7 assassin disappeared last night.  A lot of time and effort went into getting it, and if it was on a time limit, I was not aware.  My dog tag is f281g96a

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:49 am
@spaz1100, I tested this on Windows and they are counted for me. Could you please let me know what weapon are you using and during what kind of mission?

@GuitarProDave, please reach out to our Customer Care team via the link in my signature. After you submit your ticket, feel free to share your ticket number (ID) with me so I can speed up the process.

@glynfrancis, did you switch the weapons from your Arsenal tab? Moreover, I'll need some more details if this problem persists - like what weapon are you using now & which is the desired weapon you wish to use. Your dogtag would also be helpful.

@__relentless__, if you're missing a SM, please reach out to us via the in-game Customer Care button. An agent will further investigate your account. ;)

Game Community Manager

no avatar

glynfrancis

Windows PC

Daniel, updated this morning and the problem has resolved itself. Thanx.