no avatar

SD_560121_MZEE

Windows PC

"progress cannot be verified" problem

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:13 pm
After winnig CH5 M2 got "progress cannot be verified" and win not recorded. Won this again twivec and both times not been creditted with progress so I can move forward. Is this a known problem? Thanks.
Dog tag: fhd3458a
no avatar

risingwolf101

Windows PC

Re: progress and game willl not advance

Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:05 am
Lynn Crane <bodacious.puppy101@gmail.com>4:37 AM (15 hours ago)  ImageImageto LynnImage     My I.D. for sniper fury is f6162hf...   I'm currently playing SNIPER FURY. the problem is. I can't nor will the game advance. I cant buy nor can I purchase GOLD. the game its self will not advance. it is stuck in the PEOPLE VERSUS PEOPLE, or PvP, BASE WHERE YOU ADD SQUAD MATES TO PROTECT YOUR BASE. IT STATES, "YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE MY BASE TUTORIAL FIRST" I cant advance pass this part of the game. I went and deleted one of my squad mates out of protecting my base and now it won't let me add the squad mate, nor will it let me advance.   what ever you do. PLEASE DONT TRY TO REACTIVATE MY OLD GAME. IT TOO HAS MANY ISSUES, AND I JUST SPENT 0VER 300 HUNDRED DOLLARS ON THE GAME I'M PLAYING NOW. WHICH IS THE f6162hf GAME.           PROBLEM 1. CANT PURCHASE, OR BUY GOLD.           PROBLEM 2. NOT BEING ABLE TO ADVANCE           PROBLEM 3. FIXING ISSUES WITH SNIPER FURY GAME. I.D. f6162hf.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Progress not validated

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 am
SD_560121_MZEE wrote:
Is this a known problem?

Yes.

Happens to me about once every 20 bosses.

There have been other threads in these forums on this issue.

A game restart solves the problem (most times). Unfortunately, you will not get your raid tickets, consumables used, or your invested time back.
Player name: Snipe (was SnipeyMcSniperFace but the game won't let me change it back) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)