no avatar

Johan_Irawan

Windows PC

Failed to Connect!

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:42 pm
I have problem connecting with message Error: glte_9_203 .  my Internet connection is just fine because i can use it to connect to other games such as modern combat 5, the message error: glatg_11 also showed up. 
I have tried other isp and even mobile hot spot as alternative to no avail. I even uninstall the application and install it back. Please remedy this situation thanks.
no avatar

Maria_Papa

Re: Failed to Connect!

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 pm
i can't log in to the game from saturday i have error :glatg_11
                                                                                   glte_9_70
pls help

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 pm
Hi guys, sorry for the inconveniences. If you haven't done this already please try at first to troubleshoot this issue by following the steps below:

- Make sure no one else is connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Make sure you are not running any streaming or P2P software on your Wi-Fi Network connection
- Make sure signal strength is at the maximum
- If the problem still persists, please shut down your device, restart your Wi-Fi router, restart your device, reconnect to Wi-Fi and try again.
- You can also try a different network to verify if the problem is about your connection state or the game itself.

If none of the above helps with your matter please consider submitting a ticket to Customer Care: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/414/. Once you've submitted the ticket, one of our dedicated agents will reach you via email and you'll receive further assistance.

Best regards,
no avatar

dashamir gjuzi

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:43 pm
can not access this address.http//suppory.gameloft.com/home/supportform/414/.me too i have the samme problem failed to connect.
no avatar

dashamir gjuzi

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 pm
can not access this address.http//suppory.gameloft.com/home/supportform/414/.me too i have the samme problem failed to connect.

Blitzo

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:02 pm
I have similar problems. Can connect but after 10 minutes the connection is lost. This is now the fifth time in a row. Reconnecting message every time and all game progress is lost. The light does not turn on Wi-fi. I am using a wired LAN connection. what's going on Gameloft .. are there server problems :'(

foggyfroggy1

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:12 pm
same here, half way through playing, it go re-connecting then failed to connect gate-11 , then check your internet connection, but that fine and all other games are playing well apart from this one, its happened 20 time in the last 40 mins ,fed up
no avatar

Vader24

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:28 pm
Constantly disconnects the game, "RECONNECTING" achievements are canceled. You can't play that way.
no avatar

fec319gf

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 am
on WIN 10 PC
loading the game fails with ERROR:glatg_11 stops at 66%

re: network information above from AlexYs FromGameloft  Community Manager,

I set up new mobile hotspot network, this allowed me into the game for a few minutes, but lost connection after first video,  Now can not connect via either network,  same error,