no avatar

sandoka

Change the player name from Soldier_6xxxx

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:19 am
Reading on forum about player name change by connecting to FB. When i try to connect (from settings menu) the game asks for FB account. After FB credential are provided, FB ask to authorize the app, i do that and then a message pops up:  "You are about to log in with an account that already has information on this game. Your current progress will remain on your previous account(currently concected on this device). Are you sure you want to switch to the new account?" Even if i deauthorize the app from FB and try to connect again i end up with tha same message.Since i'm using an iphone the game is linked to Gamecenter but the geme don't use the nickname from the Gamecenter.Question is: if i switch to new account (FB account) to get the player name change is it possible somehow to keep my progress? if not, how can i change my name after all? losing my progress for a name is not an option nor starting over again.

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

instructions in the topic Name Change (14 below this post)
viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=402596
no avatar

sandoka

As i said in my initial post "reading on forum about player name change..." i did found the topic you mentioned, but for me it not works like is described there. When i click connect from setting menu, i get one option and only one: FB connect button. The rest is described in my intial post. Check image attached
Attachments
IMG_2545.PNG
IMG_2545.PNG (272.62 KiB) Viewed 322 times