D.J.W.

Hello, my game reverted back to L1 after I had reinstalled Windows 10. I backed up the folder from WindowsApps and Packages folders but even after copying those files into their appropriate folders the game stays at L1. How can I get back to my level? I was L53.
While there's life, there's hope.

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hey D.J.W!

Our Customer Care team will definitely help you restore your progress back. Please get in touch with them and they will investigate the source of the issue. Best!

D.J.W.

Ana FromGameloft wrote:
Hey D.J.W!

Our Customer Care team will definitely help you restore your progress back. Please get in touch with them and they will investigate the source of the issue. Best!

Thank you for the reply.

I contacted CC team on Sep 19 (ticket ID 12274429). I got an automated reply to try logging in through the same social network account that I have been using before. Unfortunately, I cannot do that because I haven't used any social network account. I think my game was linked with my Microsoft account but for some reason, it just didn't go back to the level I was before, unlike other Windows Store games, including another game by GameLoft. The Sniper Fury is the only game that didn't restore my progress and now it doesn't even remember any settings (every time I open it, I have to select the language and click No on push notifications over and over again). I even tried another clean Windows 10 reinstall but even after that the game didn't offer me the selection between This is an old device / This is a new device / Play as a guest and one more option that I don't remember. It just seems like something keeps overwriting my old gamer ID and I can't figure out what it is.

So I replied to the ticket that the steps they mentioned in the reply didn't help me and if they could look into it again but so far, no other reply. Could I just get a rough estimate how long it usually takes for them to investigate the issue and restore the game?

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: A few minutes after posting this, I got a reply where the CC informed me they had sent me the latest save and that I should check if it restored my game. I checked and apart from my in-game name, everything else is back now so thanks a lot.
While there's life, there's hope.