Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Re: Waiting for response

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:09 am
Sorry about the android thingy. The reason is I used to play modern combat versus on pc and I was an active member on the forum for that game and also I play asphalt games on android. It's a bit confusing but sorry. And thanks I will try it out.
no avatar

Direktor_Arnold

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:46 am
Hello, I'm having the same issue but I'll try that out and let you know if it worked.
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 am
Thank you.
no avatar

tuyen241992

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 am
hi bencebacsi
My Phone stucked at checking online profile + cannot establish server connection
please can you inform if theres anh method to fix this error i waited for this game anh now cannot play Due to please help
i use Android
i used your method but it didnt
no avatar

Vicar in a Tutu

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:03 am
I finally got my profile to load, with some combination/order of deleting the cache and data of the Asphalt Xtreme, Google Play, Google Play Services, and Google Play Games apps.

Can't recall the exact method that worked in the end, but trial and error will get you there. Look out for the Facebook login icon in the top left corner when you make it to the tutorial. For me, logging into Facebook didn't load my account properly, but did give me access to log in via Google, which *did* get my full progress loaded up. Good luck, shouldn't have to jump through hoops like this to play a game though.