Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Waiting for response

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:26 pm
Ive been stuck at "checking online profile" screen since I downloaded this game. The game can't seems to find my profile. After that it says it can't establish the connection to the server. I am not a new player. It's been quite some time since I last played this game. Please help me recover my acc.

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Re: Waiting for response

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Hey Adhitya,
Im sorry to here that ur facing this trouble.

I suggest u to raise a ticket to Customer Care  using this below link for quick/accurate resolution.
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=ASMO&verify=yes

Fill in d form with all the relevant details, mentioning mainly ur Gameloft Player ID ( it’s in Info> About).
They may be able to Locate ur account n assist u further.
Hope it gets resolved for u.
AXTR Player Name - Sam^03

Find a WaY or Fade aWaY
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:30 pm
Thank you for the fast reply. But the thing is I am stuck at the loading screen. I can't do anything. There is no option anything on the loading screen. This occurs after the game connects with my Google play which is where my progress is saved. It's been quite a while since I played this game. Is it possible that my acc is lost or deleted?

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:45 pm
Im unable to help you, I’m assuming ur on PC, But am sure someone from the Forum ( Windows platform players) may help u with a solution if they knew , Please await.

Im on IOS platform however I was very well able to relate to ur above mentioned ‘error messages’ cause the same appeared to me few months ago, Game was stuck on Loading,it wouldn’t take me In,,

My basic trouble shoot at that time that got the game back fully Working:
- Ran latest IOS updates.
- Updated latest AX Updates from App Store.
- re-Connected via Game Center so logged out n signed in Back.

Game was perfectly back, up n running.

Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:21 pm
Is your progress synced with cloud? MSN or Facebook?
if Yes did you try to Reinstall?

If you didn’t sync , you may loose ur progress if u reinstall,
Please contact Customer care.

Find a WaY or Fade aWaY
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:08 am
I am playing this game on android. My acc is synced with Google play.

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 am
Android, Ok, Hope d systems all Up-to-date, 
Did u try n Update the latest released AX Updates from Play store?

Find a WaY or Fade aWaY
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:42 pm
Yes. All upto date.
no avatar

Raster

Windows PC

ARGENTINA

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:42 pm
Adhitya Valsan wrote:
Ive been stuck at "checking online profile" screen since I downloaded this game. The game can't seems to find my profile. After that it says it can't establish the connection to the server. I am not a new player. It's been quite some time since I last played this game. Please help me recover my acc.

At the bottom of the GL web page indicated, you will see "phones support" across the world. Probably you lost the reference of the DC server where your profile is registered, the operators can usually solve this on line in a couple of minutes.
Raster.-
Thanks to all for the great races, except cheaters.

bencebacsi

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:13 pm
Hi Adhitya

First of all, if you doesn't mention that you play on Android while your profile shows Windows PC, that doesn't help us to tell you the solution.

Reason: The game needs additional data to be downloaded in order (among others) to be able to connect to your Google Play profile but rather than downloading that data first, it tries to connect to the GPG server, probably using obsolete connection data.

Solution:
1. Go to Settings --> Apps, brows for Google Play Games and uninstall it or if it was pre-installed on your phone, disable and let it return to the original version.
2. Now run AX again* and let the additional data get downloaded. Login with your facebook account rather than starting the tutorial. If you earlier had a facebook login, your last game state will be loaded, otherwise i don't know what will happen.
3. Now close the game (don't leave it run in the background), and enable/reinstall/update Google Play Games. Now you can run AX properly.

*If the game asks you to install GPG, select Cancel, then force close the game and start it again.

P.s.: Fortunately a few days ago I started to play AX on Android again after a 2 years long break, had the same issue and found the solution.
Game: Asphalt Xtreme <> Player ID: Benedek T <> Location: Hungary, EU <> OS: Win10 Pro IP <> Total play time: 20 d 3 h <> Fav vehicles: Mini All4racing X-RaidChevrolet Silverado 2500HD Monster, Perlini 105F <> Most used vehicle: X-Raid <> MP rank: 3000+ <> MP wins: 5302 of 6670 races <> Highest rating in MP: 3087 <> Best position in MP: 2 ( http://bit.ly/AXMPbest<> Career Stars: All the 900 <> Vehicles owned: 60/60 <> Updated: May, 2019