Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Raster

Windows PC

ARGENTINA

No more Championships and warm ups ??

Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm
I noted it from last week.
Raster.-
Thanks to all for the great races, except cheaters.

bencebacsi

Windows PC

I remember there was such an only solo challenge week quite a long time ago, then the circus continued normally again. So lets's hope...
Game: Asphalt Xtreme <> Player ID: Benedek T <> Location: Hungary, EU <> OS: Win10 Pro IP <> Total play time: 20 d 3 h <> Fav vehicles: Mini All4racing X-RaidChevrolet Silverado 2500HD Monster, Perlini 105F <> Most used vehicle: X-Raid <> MP rank: 3000+ <> MP wins: 5302 of 6670 races <> Highest rating in MP: 3087 <> Best position in MP: 2 ( http://bit.ly/AXMPbest<> Career Stars: All the 900 <> Vehicles owned: 60/60 <> Updated: May, 2019
no avatar

Raster

Windows PC

ARGENTINA

Sure, we are only players here, not customers!
Raster.-
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

This appears to be the latest effort by GameLoft to steer people away from playing this game so they can shut it down, which is quite obvious by all of the ads that keep popping up advertising their newest game Asphalt 9 Legends.  What they failed to consider is all of the hours that players have spent building up their garages for this game, and how many people still enjoy playing this game, although personally we only play it while doing oil changes on our other game since it has so many problems that they have no intention of fixing like the Perlini 105F Red Tiger that has been coming up on the Daily Challenges each day with no way to complete it for the combo award.  We give GameLoft an F for customer support.
no avatar

GFGraeff

Windows PC

Same for me here for like a month!

lefoudu83470

Veteran

Windows PC

France

A long time ago we had special events that allowed us to win S class cars in a few days, GL removed that, then followed the freeze of the Perlini, the problem of the R5 and now GL removes all the championships and tests.
So if we don’t understand with this that GL wants to get rid of us and close the server!
 JP- C.  Windows 10 France  Patience is queen with AX
My youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZYcz ... A8CAsK60sw
no avatar

GFGraeff

Windows PC

I have Perlini cards, but the truck is not appearing in the Trucks dashboard. The worst things are the Championships and warm ups. What's happening with this game?
no avatar

Raster

Windows PC

ARGENTINA

Perhaps we need to send a lot of tickets about the warms and championships.
In fact the game feels more bored without.
Raster.-

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: No more Championships and warm ups ??

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:33 pm
GFGraeff wrote:
I have Perlini cards, but the truck is not appearing in the Trucks dashboard. The worst things are the Championships and warm ups. What's happening with this game?

The Perlini truck is no longer available for newer players.
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Re: No more Championships and warm ups ??

Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:48 pm
GFGraeff wrote:

If you'll send a snapshot of the cards you have for the truck to customer service, and then pester them a few times (or maybe a lot of times), as it sometimes takes them a long time to answer, they should send you an unlocked version of the truck, although it will be a far way from being upgraded, and you will probably be unable to upgrade it, which is what we are now pestering them about, and have been told that the programmers are working on that, and that we will be able to upgrade it some day.

Edit: We're happy to say that they kept their word on upgrading our truck because when we logged back in later today our Perlini 105F now shows MaxedOut at level 50.  So it pays to pester.