Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: R5

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:47 pm
Old Rat wrote:
Sorry, Danish humor is sometimes hard to understand - kind of like British, just not British...

What I mean is, you were right. It was not my PC that was the fault in the quote-mistakes, it was me.
I didn't pay enough attention to the markers on the quote. Now I know how to do it right.

Good ūü§ó

ref11

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:27 am
hi all
so.. it didn't work for me as I wish, but I'll live with it.
here is the final answer from GL :

Hello Eyal!

Thank you for your e-mail.
Unfortunately, we do not have technical possibility to send rank-ups.
Please be informed that we have sent you the compensation. It will soon appear in your game.
We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced due to this issue. 
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Yours sincerely,

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:33 pm
So what was the compensation? I bet they gave you some tokens ::)
no avatar

JOSEFREZA

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:56 pm
Sorry my brothers and sisters in R5 pain, but can you (you know, it seems that I am really ****) tell me, where can I send message about this problem to GL. I tried addresses you gave to forum and nothing. Even I will have knly companzation, I want show them that it is not problem of one person.

ref11

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:21 pm
JOSEFREZA wrote:
Sorry my brothers and sisters in R5 pain, but can you (you know, it seems that I am really ****) tell me, where can I send message about this problem to GL. I tried addresses you gave to forum and nothing. Even I will have knly companzation, I want show them that it is not problem of one person.

https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=ASMO&verify=yes

a)

bencebacsi

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:33 pm
I got the following reply 5 days ago:

"Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.
I apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with the game.

I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent.
Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department.

It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I appreciate your understanding."

Still waiting for a solution. I was not even requested to provide any kind of evidence.

P.s.: The message partially quoted above does not contain any kind of personal or coporate data, so I decided to share it.
Game: Asphalt Xtreme <> Player ID: Benedek T <> Location: Hungary, EU <> OS: Win10 Pro IP <> Total play time: 20 d 3 h <> Fav vehicles: Mini All4racing X-Raid, Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Monster, Perlini 105F <> Most used vehicle: X-Raid <> MP rank: 3000+ <> MP wins: 5302 of 6670 races <> Highest rating in MP: 3087 <> Best position in MP: 2 ( http://bit.ly/AXMPbest ) <> Career Stars: All the 900 <> Vehicles owned: 60/60 <> Updated: May, 2019
no avatar

Fernando de Pablo

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:57 pm
Still without any answer from GL :(
By the way i haven't played AXTR for 10 days. I'm afraid that without a solution this may be my end in GL games. It isn't for losing a L50 car, but for the lack of response from customer care.

ref11

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:25 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:
So what was the compensation? I bet they gave you some tokens ::)
Attachments
Gift from GL 2019-09-10.jpg
Gift from GL 2019-09-10.jpg (81.67 KiB) Viewed 46 times

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm
Hey Eyal ūüėÄ How are you.
Thanks for sharing.

I received 4 replies from GL since the time issue arised, All asking me to wait n wait , as they(tech team) still want to look into the issue ,,
I also feel 1000 Tokens is not justifiable for the loss,,
43 Rankups + 1,759,500 Coins wer used to get it from Lvl 25 to 50,,
To keep it simple,why cant they just Gift a maxed Car insteadūüė†,,

Let me see what they gonna offer, I’ll  try n seek good deal on compensation or atleast equivalent.
AXTR Player Name - Sam^03

Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

ref11

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:14 pm
SamKola wrote:
Hey Eyal ūüėÄ How are you.
Thanks for sharing.

I received 4 replies from GL since the time issue arised, All asking me to wait n wait , as they(tech team) still want to look into the issue ,,
I also feel 1000 Tokens is not justifiable for the loss,,
43 Rankups + 1,759,500 Coins wer used to get it from Lvl 25 to 50,,
To keep it simple,why cant they just Gift a maxed Car insteadūüė†,,

Let me see what they gonna offer, I’ll  try n seek good deal on compensation or atleast equivalent.

Hi
no doubt you're right. 1000 Tokens are almost a joke. although I've ranked down just from L35.. 
this is not justifiable for the loss.