Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Macs_Froster

Apple (iOS)

A9 forums are dead

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:41 pm
hardly anyone posting here anymore, guess that is directly correlated to the number of people who have just given up on the game. It’s too bad. Gl made a huge special event for their anniversary and it ended up causing more players to leave due to its unfairness. Hopefully they can revive the game. I would suggest gl make the game more fair and balanced and change the cars so they drive/handle the same as in asphalt 8.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: A9 forums are dead

Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:08 am
This is Asphalt Xtreme forum.

bencebacsi

Windows PC

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:39 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:

I guess he was looking for a forum still alive. And yep, already two replies.  ;)
Game: Asphalt Xtreme <> Player ID: Benedek T <> Location: Hungary, EU <> OS: Win10 Pro IP <> Total play time: 20 d 3 h <> Fav vehicles: Mini All4racing X-RaidChevrolet Silverado 2500HD Monster, Perlini 105F <> Most used vehicle: X-Raid <> MP rank: 3000+ <> MP wins: 5302 of 6670 races <> Highest rating in MP: 3087 <> Best position in MP: 2 ( http://bit.ly/AXMPbest<> Career Stars: All the 900 <> Vehicles owned: 60/60 <> Updated: May, 2019

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:48 pm
bencebacsi wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:

I guess he was looking for a forum still alive. And yep, already two replies.  ;)

The A9 forum is still active.