Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

The Perlini 105F Red Tiger continues to come up as the first daily challenge every day with no way to complete it or remove it, as refreshing the challenge only brings the Perlini 105F Tiger again, leaving no way to complete the challenge since we do not own the car yet. Can you please remove this vehicle from the daily challenges until you have fixed the problem with it?  We are using Windows 10 on a desktop, and our username is Ed C.
no avatar

aalmakow

Google Play (Android)

Same!!
Android, Google Play Store.
Please fix it!!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Same here on the Windows platform. It’s been a while now, the Perlini keeps popping up and there’s no way to complete it, since the vehicle is not available for newer players anymore 🙁
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Evalyn2099

Apple (iOS)

Same on IOS!
No where to unlock this truck! 
I've googled it, it was existed, and now been removed.
But this daily challenge keep popping out as the first one, and cannot been refreshed!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Evalyn2099 wrote:
Same on IOS!
No where to unlock this truck! 
I've googled it, it was existed, and now been removed.
But this daily challenge keep popping out as the first one, and cannot been refreshed!

I think it’s the same for all those who did not unlock the truck before. I do not have this problem on iOS as I have unlocked the truck there quite long ago.
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

There appear to be no programmers assigned to fixing problems with this game as a look at the replies on the top; of the previous page show that the last time a programmer replied to any post in the Bugs and Technical issues section was 12/6/17.  How does one go about contacting someone about a problem like this as it appears that they do not look at these threads any more?
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

We just found out how to contact Gameloft by googling it, and was able to talk to a real person who told us that we needed to send a message to customer care at this web address https://support.gameloft.com/, as he said that the forums were just for discussions about the game. Once on the website we had to go down and click on the find more games button a couple of times to find Asphalt Extreme, and then click on it, and go until we find a statement that says I did not find an answer to my question, which brought up a contact form that goes to the programmers. So maybe now someone will at least look at this problem.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

rolyacde wrote:
We just found out how to contact Gameloft by googling it, and was able to talk to a real person who told us that we needed to send a message to customer care at this web address https://support.gameloft.com/, as he said that the forums were just for discussions about the game. Once on the website we had to go down and click on the find more games button a couple of times to find Asphalt Extreme, and then click on it, and go until we find a statement that says I did not find an answer to my question, which brought up a contact form that goes to the programmers. So maybe now someone will at least look at this problem.

You can also do that via in-game. Just go to the settings and select contact CC.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

rolyacde wrote:
There appear to be no programmers assigned to fixing problems with this game as a look at the replies on the top; of the previous page show that the last time a programmer replied to any post in the Bugs and Technical issues section was 12/6/17.  How does one go about contacting someone about a problem like this as it appears that they do not look at these threads any more?

As @rolyacde said, forum is mainly for discussion only. The CMs here will eventually pass the feedback to the devs. 

Last reply from 2 years ago doesn’t mean anything. We on iOS were left without multiplayer for a month, after a soft update. It happened one year ago, they still fixed it. 
And they recently removed the Perlini for newer players, although no one knows the reason behind it. So... yeah, they are definitely keeping an eye on the game.

EDIT: Sorry, I have just realized that you wrote both messages. Oh well...  ::)

no avatar

Daxtheway82

Google Play (Android)

The same!!!!!
Please solve the problem in Android (Smartphone) 
Quit Perlini 105f red tiger