Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Dmc1117

Apple (iOS)

Hey Gameloft

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:51 pm
I keep getting pop up offers to buy this box or that box or half price tokens and yet you won’t do a single thing to fix the Ad’s or any other bugs. Now why should I or anyone else spend a penny on this game if you’re not gonna fix it?!
no avatar

PepiX

Google Play (Android)

Re: Hey Gameloft

Thu May 30, 2019 9:00 pm
It seems the support for XTreme has ended some time ago..
no avatar

PepiX

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:05 am
I wonder.. does anyone still follow that forum?
no avatar

Jaume48

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 pm
Hello community
After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally.

Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop.

Is it a server problem? Gameloft has ended the game?

Thanks you all

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:24 am
Jaume48 wrote:
Hello community
After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally.

Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop.

Is it a server problem? Gameloft has ended the game?

Thanks you all

Still works on iOS, I will need to check on Windows too but I haven’t seen anyone reporting the same issue, so it’s probably something on your end. 
Not sure if it will work but I would try to reinstall the game first.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Jaume48

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 pm
I have reinstalled the game and the Xtreme does not work, but for example Asphalt 9 & others run normally.
It's very strange !