Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Magnet.73

Google Play (Android)

Re: PERLINI UPGRADE

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 pm
Re: PERLINI UPGRADELun Avr 15, 2019 3:16 pm I have exactly the same problem, stuck at level 46, even though I have enough blueprints to upgrade to 47.  Gameloft, any idea when this problem will be fixed?? ... i love this truck :-(
id: PUNISHER1173

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:14 am
Magnet.73 wrote:
Re: PERLINI UPGRADELun Avr 15, 2019 3:16 pm I have exactly the same problem, stuck at level 46, even though I have enough blueprints to upgrade to 47.  Gameloft, any idea when this problem will be fixed?? ... i love this truck :-(
id: PUNISHER1173

We have asked 2 months ago, but still nothing. At least they have fixed the oil and crash issues with the Perlini on iOS. Maybe they will fix the upgrades later as well.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Nikkky

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm
Are you fixing this freaking Perlini? I got stuck at level 25. For months now, it has not been the buttons that are now to increase the upper levels. You wake up?

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:24 pm
Nikkky wrote:
Are you fixing this freaking Perlini? I got stuck at level 25. For months now, it has not been the buttons that are now to increase the upper levels. You wake up?

There are no news yet.
no avatar

Yuriy Petrenko

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:13 pm
I got news in the app. Perlini Red Tiger is no longer available for users who don't have it. It can't be upgraded anymore. But users who already have this truck will get at the close of the month (August, 30th) will get full upgraded truck.Image

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:26 pm
Yuriy Petrenko wrote:
I got news in the app. Perlini Red Tiger is no longer available for users who don't have it. It can't be upgraded anymore. But users who already have this truck will get at the close of the month (August, 30th) will get full upgraded truck.

This was already reported, but it’s good news nonetheless. Thanks.