Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Dmc1117

Apple (iOS)

No LTE test drive - Day 2.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 pm
Still getting pop ups, still no event. And by the way, what’s the point of customer care if you don’t reply to emails?!
no avatar

Needforspeed

Apple (iOS)

Re: No LTE test drive - Day 2.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:27 pm
I have the very same issue. Has happened now for two events in a row. Get pop ups telling me about events that don’t exist
no avatar

DEB R.

Windows PC

Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:37 pm
Same here!!... And even I have the same question to the team... Why don't they respond to the complains ??

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm
Same here!
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY
no avatar

Dmc1117

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm
They actually got back to me today. Asked me to send them 2 screenshots, one of the test drive pop up and another of the events page with no test drive on it. So we shall see what happens. If I hear anything I’ll post it here.
no avatar

Dmc1117

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 pm
Ok so they basically said, sorry for the inconvenience, our devs are working on a fix ASAP and here’s a silver box and 2 boosters for your troubles. Better than nothing I suppose!
no avatar

DEB R.

Windows PC

Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:06 am
WOHOOOOO!!... A Silver box and 2 Boosters... like seriously!!.... and here we are complaining and yet haven't received anything.. neither  apology nor an intimidation, let alone comps...
I am really disappointed with Gameloft. It has had happened before and again this time... Even though I complain, guess it's all falling in deaf ears!!
Still being optimistic... Hope this gets fixed ASAP and it shouldn't be the scenario that it gets fixed but to no avail.

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:40 am
Got reply from CC, looks like this issue isn’t gone be fixed n it remains for now.
“Their development team is currently supporting the development of a number of recently launched Gameloft games as well as some future releases.so they had to put the new updates for Asphalt Xtreme on hold. Therefore at this point they are out of options for resolving the issue We are experiencing”..
Ofcourse ,it’s a sure loss,I’m hoping they could compensate in return, Let me check with them.
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY
no avatar

DEB R.

Windows PC

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:07 pm
Great!!... But now it's worst... NO LTE!!!.... Can't even finish daily missions from today... This game **** big time....
no avatar

Dmc1117

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:11 pm
Sam that reply is the exact same one that some players got when MP stopped working on iOS a few weeks ago. It took them over a week to fix it but they did in the end.