Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Krzysztof_Matlak

Google Play (Android)

Same here!!!
no avatar

DEB R.

Windows PC

I have been complaining about the same to the team. Guess they are least bothered about resolving the issue.

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Same here,,Lynx raiders test drive LTE missing,,I guess there was another event that wasnt available too....BMW bp ‘s from this lynx raider , think GMC vandura bp’s earlier....
Game Gone unorganised ,,messingup Again n Again n again???
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Got reply from CC, looks like this issue isn’t gone be fixed n it remains for now.
Their development team is currently supporting the development of a number of recently launched Gameloft games as well as some future releases.so they had to put the new updates for Asphalt Xtreme on hold. Therefore at this point they are out of options for resolving the issue We are experiencing”..
Ofcourse,it’s a sure loss,I’m hoping they could compensate in return, Let me check with them.
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

Same problem now, exactly same sequence, no "fight for Camaro" last week and no "fight for AMG C63" this week ....

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

one more time this week ...

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

no 3days LTE today, like the last time, hope will don't take 3 or 4 weeks to fix it !!!!!
it's strange as it's cyclic lte why they don't definitly fix it

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

as usual no gmc event !!!!
no avatar

Dmc1117

Apple (iOS)

Same for me.

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Same here, **** pop ups, **** system..each time asking to participate wen there’s nothing,, Camaro ss was missing last week n Now GMC event Is..
I’m so fed up of these blade bp’s,have got a lot already but dey keep giving n giving huh..
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY