Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

AX Porsche 911 SC

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:45 pm
But what happened to the Porsche? Did he do a backwards diet? 310 cards tools to climb to level 47 to 50, a few days ago it was enough 27   🙄​😥​😱​🤔​  2 million credits or 2500 tokens per level? I think it's a little exaggerated, right?  What will be the advantage in those 3 levels?  5km/h plus? Another mystery of GL. As far as I'm concerned it can stay on level 47 for eternity. Was just to share and say 😏​
Attachments
IMG_0847.PNG
IMG_0847.PNG (356.68 KiB) Viewed 140 times

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Re: AX Porsche 911 SC

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:45 am
:P  lol ..Yeah , really crazy, .
another messup since that last **** update of ' Chev silv centennial edition' if im correct.
I was like so long waiting to Up one level cause there was a Gold Box @ lvl 47, Now with 85 cards missing S class tools ,i guess I'll be forever stuck at lvl 46..
No regrets, this little expensive fellow had disappointed me anyways with couple of defeated races, so mostly he just sits in the garage all the time.
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:39 pm
I have for some time I am convinced that someone from the GL staff wants to have fun in giving us various reasons to complain, today for example we have returned to the shortage of LTE, on iOS we have only 1 without ranking and rewards useful, the important thing is that there is always reason to complain, it seems like we want to take to exhaustion.
I don't explain how you can overlook this which according to my opinion is the best mobile racing game ever created, much better than that confusion of A8 in many respects. A9 It should be more like AX, at least for Nitro management, road grip and car vehicle upgrades, but I know I'm just dreaming, they just want to spend $ to users who only play to see crash the opponents, without any style or skill, only numskull users, I would add the penalties if you caused an accident, but I know I'm just dreaming again 😏​

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:04 pm
Yes, feel been Ignored, From what i have observed ,this is for the first time I havent had that 3 days long duration LTE, Had a popup msg asking to Join 'New Championship event Chev Camaro SS' But NONE , looking at the list there is no such event to participate :x
Hey, Micheles has your MP resumed working ? just checking.
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:09 pm
yes the mp is ok also if i playing little. are the 3º of the classification ios, pilot 9396 (someone will be happy of know now 😂😂)