Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

Ads not working or work intermittently

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:15 pm
Hello,

I have never had any issues with ads until about a week ago. I have noticed that certain ads (i.e. oil refill, free boxes, etc...) no longer work or work intermittently. It seems that they stop working after about 1 AM EST and start working again at around 2 PM EST. Being that this behavior seems to be occurring on a schedule, it does not appear to be a connectivity issue. To clarify, the behavior below is what happens when I click on the ads button.
Why are the ads button displayed, but nothing happens when the player taps on it, or the button gets stuck on ‘loading’?
Sometimes, the game keeps loading the video but nothing happens. This means that there is a connectivity issue. In that case, one should make sure that his network is working properly, or try another network. If you made sure that your Internet connection works properly but the problem persists, please contact our Customer Care team and we will check at your account.

I have tried uninstalling the game, deleting cache/data, and reinstalling the game; however, the issue persists.

What could the problem be?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

Given the lack of responses, am I the only one having this issue?

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

no ios have same issue, some days work near correctly, some days it's difficult to see 3 adds... but since i play (7 month ago) i never get adds worked really great.

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ads not working or work intermittently

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:19 pm
Mines seem to stop working exactly at 1:00 AM. This makes me think it's by design, and not a big. If it is not a bug, then this is the strangest user experience design constraint I have ever seen.

Macs_Froster

Windows PC

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:26 am

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

Macs_Froster wrote:
The free ads are very glitchy. The ad buttons on the right side of the screen are glitched out and most of the time they don’t appear, or they will flash after opening the game and then disappear, making them impossible to watch. You’d think it would be important for GL to make sure their sponsors ads get played but apparently not.

The thing is, I have no issue with the ads in Asphalt 8. I really think Gameloft is starting the process of discontinuing xtreme and pushing users to A8-->A9.

I have invested too much to go to A8/A9 even though the graphics in A8 is so much better. There's something about xtreme that's very unique.