Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Chevy369

MVP

Windows PC

Re: Empty rooms

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 am
Im not sure about who to contact besides who we already have, a GL rep never really answered my message from a week ago. Maybe re-installing the game could do something.
Player ID: Ghost Z32 | Location: California, USA | OS: Win10 | AX MP Wins: 8611 of 12082 races | A9 Rep lvl: 77
no avatar

wkw

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:00 am
Nope reinstalling won't fix it
no avatar

crayhouse

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:00 pm
I tried reinstalling also. Did not change anything.

Chevy369

MVP

Windows PC

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:07 am
If its an option maybe resetting the iOS device itself entirely could do something. This is probably not preferable unless your device has little to lose. Sorry i cant help out more guys.
Player ID: Ghost Z32 | Location: California, USA | OS: Win10 | AX MP Wins: 8611 of 12082 races | A9 Rep lvl: 77

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:33 am
Hey, Chevy369 , appreciate your help for trying ur best in this matter, Thank you buddy.
At this point, im gonna just chase up my tickets/email with CC on  
Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com>  , reminders everday hoping eventually they stop their dirty game of ignoring....
With this kind of worst experience I wouldnt want to take any risk of Resetting/reinstalling , Worst case what if I end up loosing all my 1+ years Game Data Progress  ;D   I can only imagine,Moreover some have done it with No Luck...
Update ruined ,so shall wait for their next update to come through,which should hopefully sort it based on their below reply.

Their last response -
"
Dear Sam,
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these difficulties. 
Please rest assured that we are already aware of this issue occurring for some players.
The development team have confirmed that they are investigating this problem and will update the game as soon as they are ready with the fix. 
This shouldn't take long...

Cheers, Good Day..

Asphalt Xtreme
Version 1.7.4C
DLC:43
Player ID: 0861F
DC:APA
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:46 pm
just disable the last update (update add silverado continental but everybody already have it before the update !!!) and all will be fine...

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:11 pm
Hi All, FYI 
finally a confirmation,
just found this notification ,which wasn’t there before, quite a relief assuring that it’s Been worked upon .
Attachments
E0A5AE42-5087-4F65-AA5F-DE8B837B6D79.png
Screenshot
E0A5AE42-5087-4F65-AA5F-DE8B837B6D79.png (491.87 KiB) Viewed 117 times
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY
no avatar

crayhouse

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 pm
Must be a slow fix... how about just getting rid of the last update?

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:50 am
crayhouse wrote:
Must be a slow fix... how about just getting rid of the last update?

It is now obvious that he does not care anything about the MP problem, it is clear from the simple fact that the GL staff in over a month have never given an answer while instead responding on other issues related to purchases or other problems. They set us up with a mock upgrade, devious move that if you want to be fussy violates contractual terms of fairness and honesty to users.
I am very disappointed, not because the game dies but for the treatment that GL has reserved for us on this occasion. It would have been enough to say "we decided to employ the other new activities the servers" or any other explanation that had a sense of honesty, that way, it just sounds like a big scam!

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:09 pm
It seems they fixed the issue on the server side. Earlier today, I noticed that more people were listed on the leaderboard again. So I tried joining a room, and there were others! I just finished my daily 9 multiplayer races.