Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Jeepneyjim

Apple (iOS)

Empty rooms

Wed May 30, 2018 2:44 pm
Nothing but empty multiplayer rooms since the update this morning
no avatar

fanhalt

Apple (iOS)

Re: Empty rooms

Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 pm
Yeah, me too. Seems to be a common issue, at least with iOS.

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 30, 2018 7:38 pm
Same here. And to whom it may concern, this thread has additional reports on the same issue:

viewtopic.php?f=2182&t=628643

EDIT: I've also reported this to customer care. My ticket ID is 15967497.
no avatar

Carl Dean Cox

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 31, 2018 5:27 am
I have exactly the same problem: no multiplayer since the latest download. Makes it kind of difficult to finish the daily missions...

Chevy369

MVP

Windows PC

Thu May 31, 2018 8:44 am
I have forwarded this to my contacts at GL. Hopefully things will be resolved quickly.
Player ID: Ghost Z32 | Location: California, USA | OS: Win10 | AX MP Wins: 8611 of 12082 races | A9 Rep lvl: 77
no avatar

crayhouse

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 31, 2018 2:38 pm
Same issue...been about 24 hours now since I have been able to compete in an MP race, or complete LTE due to MP.
no avatar

Carl Dean Cox

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:13 pm
Chevy369:

Quickly is not going to happen, unfortunately. However, a support tech did finally get in touch with me last night, so they are at least aware of the issue. How long it takes them to do anything about it remains to be seen.
no avatar

sha256

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 am
Facing the same problem. Unfortunately, I have a Gold box pending at "Daily Missions" because cannot finish the multiplayer mission.

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:26 am
Yes me too,Unable to play MP's since 4 days , ios device,empty Rooms, endless waiting , Guess issue started since I ran the last update of 'Chev Silvrado Centennial edition'..
Couple of emails to GL customer care But No response, due to which had to raise tickets via the game again.
So what happens next ? How long do we wait? Can we further escalate ?
We need to know the timeFrame, we are not even sure if this issue is being worked upon by them.
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY

SamKola

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:50 pm
Hello,
Issue remains.
Its been over a Week now, All the tickets raised and emails to Customer care is of no use infact no one bothers to Respond.,Gameloft man ,kind of loosing hope , they call it a "Temperory inconvience " ha ha
Can still do all the other things as before on game except for Not being able to play MP.

So ,Does any know whats next to do ? By when this will be sorted ? Is there  someone above CC that we can further contact ?
Find a WaY or Fade aWaY