Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

torito.labat

Windows Phone

No more Advertising Publish

Fri May 18, 2018 2:35 pm
Hi im from Argentina, sorry for my english. The problem is, the update for game dont work and we dont have the oportunity to play special racing to collect coins and the other hand recently I dont have the oportunity collect coins by see movie trailers anymore (I dont unserstand why this oportunity dont show anymore). Finally if I dont collect coins dont buy cars to run track racing blocked so im stuck and the only way is uninstall the game or pay for coins (no way).

ref11

Windows PC

Re: No more coins

Sun May 20, 2018 2:10 pm
Hi There
The same Here.
There is no more the option to watch Ad. for free : Tokens, Oil, BP and double Credits.
Can You Fix IT ?
[windows 10]
THnX

ref11

Windows PC

Mon May 21, 2018 2:04 pm
THnK You GL !!
You did FiX IT :]
AWesoMe
RsPKT
no avatar

torito.labat

Windows Phone

Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm
torito.labat wrote:
Hi im from Argentina, sorry for my english. The problem is, the update for game dont work and we dont have the oportunity to play special racing to collect coins and the other hand recently I dont have the oportunity collect coins by see movie trailers anymore (I dont unserstand why this oportunity dont show anymore). Finally if I dont collect coins dont buy cars to run track racing blocked so im stuck and the only way is uninstall the game or pay for coins (no way).

https://ibb.co/iXOXVo

Im Login to application again after a long time and still does not give me the possibility to collect coins by watching movie trailer anymore. I dont know If this possibility stop when you buy a certain quantity of cars but. I dont have this way to collect coins anymore. Plis Help.
no avatar

torito.labat

Windows Phone

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm
Hi gameloft staff, A month ago the problem was solved so I collect coins, replace old oil or duplicate credits by see advertising publish. But Recently I buy a perlini and I ran like 2 days and the problem is back, no more advertising publish to collect, cards, coin replace old oil and duplicate credit. Plis help again.