Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Booster McQueen

Windows PC

Re: Nitro Sound Loss Bug

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:03 pm
I also have the sound loss bug since several months on some tracks but it's both the motor and the nitro sound that always disappear when it happens. Windows 10 pc.

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 pm
me it's often in automns winds (maybe 6 time on 10 race, don't matter if it's LTE,MP or career) in factory and no man's land but just 1/10 for both, never in other tracks. IOS 11.3

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat May 26, 2018 4:18 pm
As an update:  Lately upon WIN10 it has become worse, at least for me.  Now no matter the track, MP, Masteries, or LTE, it's happening much more often.  It's very annoying to say the least.

Grand Voyageur

Windows PC

Sat May 26, 2018 5:51 pm
John G wrote:
As an update:  Lately upon WIN10 it has become worse, at least for me.  Now no matter the track, MP, Masteries, or LTE, it's happening much more often.  It's very annoying to say the least.

Same with me Friend.
So the problem also lies with Windows updates. They changed the way my speakers work!? WTF

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm
cmon GL a little fix would be great

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:05 pm
we are near at 1 year since bug reported and happen more and more often with the time, reinstall the game don't fix it.