Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Nitro Sound Loss Bug

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:32 am
PC - WIN10 - USA.  Several WIN 10 players and I are experiencing nitro sound loss in MP.  It will be perfect for many races and then all off a sudden at the start of a MP race the Nitro sounds goes silient.  All of the other sound affects were still working, busting billboards and such, but not the nitro.  I close the app following the race, restart, and everything is fine "for awhile". I hope I explained this correctly.  Be well, peace, and happiness.

Grand Voyageur

Windows PC

Re: Nitro Sound Loss Bug

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 am
Hi John,

This happens to me in 1/8 of all my races. I don't know when it started but it was many months ago.
It's very difficult (at least for me) to look at the road :???:  and at the same time when the nitro bar is red.

Peace and Happiness
no avatar

Count Knersis

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:01 am
No man's Land 8/10 times and Frozen Lake 2/10 times. Never had it on any other track the last 3 months or so.

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 pm
Indeed.  Thinking back the majority of the time has been on No Man's Land.  I can't recall other tracks specifically, but when I wrote this I had just finished No Man's Land.  And I agree with Grand V 100% that it's very frustrating to watch your track and at the same time watch the nitrp to trigger a long burn.  O hope they resolve these issue soon.  Be well, peace, and happiness.

Dovahkick

Windows PC

Provence-Alpes-Côtes d'Azur

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:14 am
I also have the same issue but with more or less impact. Instead of not hearing the nitro, it can be heard but it does not synchronise properly, same for the engine sound. Sometimes however, it's worse: not only the nitro sound disappear, but the whole sounding system becomes silent, you can only hear the music, but not the engine, not even the obstacle being knocked off or the wheels skidding. Only the music.
I will never miss you Evolve, you are my most loved game and you deserve my love.
Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091717151

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:34 pm
Dovahkick ... that sounds far more serious than we are experiencing on the windows platform.  I have reported it to the bugs forum without a responce from Florin.

Dovahkick

Windows PC

Provence-Alpes-Côtes d'Azur

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:58 pm
What did he say?
I will never miss you Evolve, you are my most loved game and you deserve my love.
Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091717151

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:36 pm
Florin has not replied as of yet. I know he's busy, so perhaps soon he may answer.  We can always hope!  Be well, peace, and happiness.

lefoudu83470

Veteran

Windows PC

France

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm
Je suis sur windows 10 France et j'ai ce bug depuis plusieurs mois c'est très aléatoire et ça se produit plusieurs fois par jour
 JP- C.  Windows 10 France  Patience is queen with AX
My youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZYcz ... A8CAsK60sw

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:49 am
lefondu ... I believe it's world wide and upon multi platforms.  Thank you for adding your input. Be well, peace, and happiness.