Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

jeffschultz2012@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Cannot access multiplayer mode Android

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:38 am
What's wrong with Asphalt Xtreme? I can't play multiplayer mode. Keep getting an error telling me my Wi-Fi connection is too weak. I turned off data permissions for the game, so it's only able to be played on Wi-Fi. It has no problems playing the videos for free stuff, I can play any other mode, but have yet to be able to play the multiplayer mode. I play on a Samsung galaxy s7 edge, Android. Also I should mention after doing a speed test, my Wi-Fi is 50/50mb, so I know it's not my wifi. I've uminstalled, reinstalled, turned the phone off, back on, restarted the phone, everything you can think of. Please help
Attachments
Screenshot_20180213-203540.png
Screenshot_20180213-203540.png (757.98 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
no avatar

AnalogKid

Google Play (Android)

I have the exact same problem.  If you find a solution let me know!

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

I have the same issue and was about to post the problem until I find your post.

There's a workaround that works for me. Hopefully, it will work for you too. Turn airplane mode on. This will turn off your wi-fi. Then turn your wifi back on. Once the connection is re-established, re-try multiplayer. This seems to work for me. Once you verify that it's working, you can turn airplane mode back off.

I hope a permanent solution is provided soon.
no avatar

Midwestmonsters

Google Play (Android)

Its been a bug since v4 or whatever (blueprint debut) was released last year. GL has ignored it and offers no bug solution. 
My solution is phone restart while connected to the wifi i intend to use. If exit that wifi range, the "no wifi" bug comes back and i must restart phone.

TheChrisGlass

Google Play (Android)

It's Game Tools. I figured it out. Samsung has an app called Game Tuner that can tweak games to help improve the performance. The DEFAULT setting is to set the graphics resolution at 75% of the normal resolution.

If you change that to 100%, everything works perfectly.

I should mention if you remove it, the setting REMAINS. You have to change it back.

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

TheChrisGlass wrote:
It's Game Tools. I figured it out. Samsung has an app called Game Tuner that can tweak games to help improve the performance. The DEFAULT setting is to set the graphics resolution at 75% of the normal resolution.

If you change that to 100%, everything works perfectly.

II should mention if you remove it, the setting REMAINS. You have to change it back.

I tried that, and it didn't work for me. What's more is that my other workaround above stopped working as well.

Aloupha

Google Play (Android)

Okay, I found something else that works, and it seems to be working for a couple of days now.

Clear your cache, move data to your SD card (hopefully your phone has a Micro SD card slot). If that does not work, clear your application data. If that does not work still, clear your cache and data, uninstall the app, then reinstall.