Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Windows Phone updates on hold

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:04 pm
But Xtreme won't even work as an unupdated game, so it should be removed. It will just ask you to update.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:18 pm
The Windows mobile situation is uncertain because Microsoft doesn't make the official announcement about the platform.

mrspidey

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:48 am
Braaivleis wrote:
mrspidey wrote:
My biggest issue now is that I play on both platforms with cross progress save and now I can no longer play on my phone. I just keep getting errors for anything I try and do with couldn't synchronise event.

Same here my Arachnoid friend..

Yeah it's highly irritating (quite kak ;)). This is one of the few mobile games that rock and you can platy on PC too. Now that's no longer the case.
FLORIN

The Windows mobile situation is uncertain because Microsoft doesn't make the official announcement about the platform.

Braaivleis mentioned this already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxtMtlrm6U

Windows mobile as a platform is dead. Windows 10 on phone however is not and there are no signs of it going away. They are just not focussing on it, but updates for W10 on phone are coming out quite regulary all building towards the "One Windows" vision which attemts to scale Windows 10 across PC, Mobile and Xbox. I'm not sure what kind of offical announcement you are expecting though.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm
There won't be new devices, but old ones will get new builds for some time.

Also it is not that much work to make an UWP app work on phones too... Though it is clear that GL cannot keep the 8.1 app format since 8.1 has been trashed.
no avatar

Braddog2

Windows PC

USA

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:58 pm
Everyone They Just Updated The Game On Windows 10 Mobile
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 pm
Did you update the game?
I reinstalled it but was the old version, 1.2.0

aguia

Windows PC

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:06 am
FLORIN wrote:
Did you update the game?
I reinstalled it but was the old version, 1.2.0

​Somehow, the logo game picture was updated in the Windows Phone Store but the game version is still the old (v 1.2).

I just downloaded right now and i can confirm that the same old version is active.

It's really strange why they updated the logo..

Loner

Windows Phone

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 pm
Don't hold your breath. The game is abandoned for WP.

The reason why the logo changes is because the Windows Store is interlocked, desktop, phone, hud, etc. (This doesn't mean that all devices receive same content though).
no avatar

Charles bee

Windows PC

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:53 pm
BROOKLYN-B wrote:
Diego FromGameloft wrote:

The updates of Asphalt Xtreme on Windows Phone have been put on hold for an undetermined period of time. However, the game will still be updated on the desktop version of Windows. We sincerely hope to be able to come back on this platform soon, as this decision was not gladly made. Windows Phone players, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team should you have any enquiry.

Thank you so much for your support and your understanding.

The Asphalt Xtreme Team

The German customer service is ****.I can no longer change my oil with my Mitsubishi and therefore not use the car.
Multiple inquiries remain unanswered and the German customer service takes care of a mess around this problem.
I am very angry .... to puke! Image
Who can and wants to fix it?

Hey pal, this oil problem is vast, ie , I now have 3 cars in limbo due to this, I can upgrade them but that's it, except in multi player I can get a race only to find out the car is slow and even if I use the extra's (tyres nitro over clock etc) i still can not compete effectively against other players, Furthermore I Now am being offered a car in game which comes with the no oil problem from the kick off so what is the point in that (a car that can never be used who knew). 
​Also i agree with your comments about customer services (again who knew or knows).
​If any one has any luck with the unable to do oil changes please post us your remedy .... Thanks' 

Uniquely happier when a plan comes together.
no avatar

torito.labat

Windows Phone

Fri May 18, 2018 2:29 pm
Hi im from Argentina, sorry for my english. The problem is, the update for game dont work and we dont have the oportunity to play special runs to collect coins and the other hand recently I dont have the oportunity collect coins by see movie trailers anymore. Finally if I dont collect coins dont buy cars to run track racing blocked so im stuck and the only way is uninstall the game.